Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 (687 Views)

Ngozi Umeadi: Court Orders Police To Pay N50 Million Over Illegal Arrest / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by BiafransExposed: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by onubijoe(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
All this things are happening everyday no reaction from the president and so called IGP yet we claimed we have government . but when it comes to opposition party then Nigeria police will wake up because there is a heartless, lifeless man out there giving order-----Buhari must go
Re: Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by CharleyBright(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok.
While in other climes it is the duty of the police to fight internal insurgence like Boko Haram, but in Nigeria the police has been totally excused and responsibility shifted to the military while the police have engaged themselves in extortion and killing the innocent citizens.
Re: Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by Optional09: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerians are not angry enough or they just like to be oppressed. I am over all this injustice if I am in Nigeria I would have stated a war.

My Yoruba brothers are the most coward, just imagine in year 2000 I traveled down to Oyo shaki to do some research. What I saw there was shocking, old people in their 50’s about 10 of them hanging by the bush barricaded the road with stick to demand money from motorists, I told them see all this lands can’t you people farm? They said I was disrespectful, they almost beat me but I still shakara them. Then I saw the young ones riding Okada and I asked again can’t you people farm? The young man told me it’s only Fulani that farm here because if people go to farm the Fulanis will damage the farm or kill the farmer they even have the kings support because they bribe the kings.

I was outraged and I said to the young man you are all mad! Can’t you people get upset and destroy the obas and the fulanis alltogether? You are riding okada koni day fun gbogbo yin.

Nigerians needs to get angry and show it bottom line....,person wey go die go die
Re: Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by 5thAngel(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wherez dah picture gan undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100 by BiafransExposed: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
5thAngel:
Wherez dah picture gan undecided
i posted it I don't know network didn't allow it

(1) (Reply)

Bribery: Popular Presidential Candidate Exposes, Blasts Akpabio / The War Between Apc And The Akwa Ibom People (2) By Uwemedimoh Umanah / Atiku Will Lose In 2019 - Primate Ayodele Makes Fresh Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.