Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France (9222 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / 2023:I Didn't Speak To Tinubu, It Was His Son That Told Me Hes Healthy.. Keyamo / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
See her

1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by chatinent: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok.
Very patriotic girl ... next!!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Numismatic(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:
See her

Stop being mischievous. This information is already on twitter. I really hate how kids and asshole populate Nairaland. Why circle her name of you are not being silly?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:
See her

This cursed pained devilish OP has been opening threads to make us feel sympathetic for his drug barron master.

Sango will strike both of una. Tinubu was in a hotel when they found him so which address is this useless bastard talking about ? You think abroad is ibadan? You can pick up a phone and get the location of anyone especially a foreigner like that drug addict

Bloody illiterate

49 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by kcnwaigbo: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
And so fucking what Is Tinubu God??

17 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Jeromejnr(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This OP is bored.
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:

Stop being mischievous. This information is already on twitter. I really hate how kids and asshole populate Nairaland. Why circle her name of you are not being silly?
I am never silly, what exactly is the crime of Tinubu is not your president, not your senator, nothing at all, you are given out his address to be killed.......

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope this information you know may lead to something else soon because of how people behave these days some people may haunted her down
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

I am never silly, what exactly is the crime of Tinubu is not your president, not your senator, nothing at all, you are given out his address to be killed.......

Sango will descend on you

Elede

You are Yoruba so any body with sense know not to believe anything you say

Yorubas are known master liars and deceivers

Yorubas can twist lies and use propaganda to achieve their aim this is why no tribe trusts them

Tell us how you know this is the girl who released his address of the hotel where he lodged !!

Tell us! Or is she your ex you are trying to shame online ?

Maybe you toasted her and she insulted you ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by IamWonderful: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news

The protest happened at the Nigerian Embassy In France

12 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Numismatic(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:

I still repeat myself, stop being mischievous. Why are you circling the lady's name? If you check on twitter you will see alot of people twitted his address but you choose to single out this lady because she is igbo just to push a narrative that have been sold to you. Don't allow yourself to be used.. Twitter is indeed a saner clime than this slum filled with kids and non entities called Nairaland.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:

I still repeat myself, stop being mischievous. Why are you circling the lady's name? If you check on twitter you will see alot of people twitted his address but you choose to single out this lady because she is igbo just to push a narrative that have been sold to you. Don't allow yourself to be used.. Twitter is indeed a saner clime than this slum filled with kids and non entities called Nairaland.

I think.he toasted the lady and she said no because he is so pained by this lady .. seems she refused to date him and he is hell bent on revenge

Go online no one is talking about this lady except this guy

He had created so many threads about this lady so I am sure there is something between both of them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by obama30: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:
See her

This is 2020 computer age no hidden place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Luftwaffe(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
That's me & I'm proud of it grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by TecM0: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
When will the O.P also give us location of Peter Obi
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by thesilentman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
How does that help?.Abeg Leave the man alone joor!
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by boyjo: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Op may not be Yoruba
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by boyjo: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Op may not be Yoruba
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:
See her
well there is nothing tribalistic here.

the truth is sanwolu will listen first to Tinubu before he listens to the federal government.
for Tinubu to have kept quiet, that means say something dey there
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by History555: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
How is charles de gaulle area tinubu address. Does he own the entire charles de gaulle area
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by sammyj: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin See finishing !! grin shocked shocked shocked
Nightstalker:

This cursed pained devilish OP has been opening threads to make us feel sympathetic for his drug barron master.

Sango will strike both of una. Tinubu was in a hotel when they found him so which address is this useless bastard talking about ? You think abroad is ibadan? You can pick up a phone and get the location of anyone especially a foreigner like that drug addict

Bloody illiterate

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
supportnija:
See her

Let me use this and see if it still works..

3 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by farem: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:

The Dẹ̀lílah you're trying to protect is worse than jezebel. I bet you she's is killer. Do you understand her last statement?
DO WITH THAT INFORMATION WHAT YOU MUST!
She recommended murder for a living being and her alleluia will be the loudest in church =witch!
Either she was the original or latter informer, she's was an early informant and she's ready to expose her details to kill another Nigerian.
Ibo, Calabar, hausa, Yoruba is immaterial.
As far as France authorities are concerned, she would wish she never have woken up that day.
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Numismatic(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
farem:

The Dẹ̀lílah you're trying to protect is worse than jezebel. I bet you she's is killer. Do you understand her last statement?
DO WITH THAT INFORMATION WHAT YOU MUST!
She recommended murder for a living being and her alleluia will be the loudest in church =witch!
Either she was the original or latter informer, she's was an early informant and she's ready to expose her details to kill another Nigerian.
Ibo, Calabar, hausa, Yoruba is immaterial.
As far as France authorities are concerned, she would wish she never have woken up that day.

What the Bleep are you ranting about? Who is protecting who? The information she shared has already been shared a thousand times on twitter but the Op wants us to believe she shared it first. Come off it. And where did she recommend murder?

3 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by ettaetta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
ok
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by bukkysam(f): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by ibedun: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
MY YORUBA PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES. This people are enemies, and they must go back to their homeland. They can go and build their own Lekki in Onitsha on the river side. They are jealous envious and despicable!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by Warripikine: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
She is a patriot!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France by sammysmiles(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
I thought they said is anonymous that posted it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President / Osun Police To Sanction Officers Discharging Domestic Duties For Top Officials / Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.