Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu (15945 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / Truck Loaded With Cattle to Enugu Somersaulted On Kano Flyover / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by ogawisdom(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
op

hope u took correct okpa n coke grin

otherwise your experience is incomplete

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by ZombieTAMER: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Baroba:

True, unemployment is very high, no factories or industries.. Enugu have always been serene and peaceful though I noticed the place is getting crowded ( I visited last month )..

People are doing what the can setting up small scale buisnesses under difficult economic climate , Personally I don't see anything special about Ugwuanyi, compared to Chimaroke and Chime; he is certainly not an upgrade.. Plastering his fat Face all over the place.. not impressed..

The rate of real estate development is phenomenal, houses, estates going up at incredible speed.. In less than five years it will be difficult to find an open space in Enugu metropolis.. Even the express way isn't left out, which was unheard of 10 years ago..

Crime is very low, night life is still the normal bar and lounge thing, road networks are good..

Coal City needs big investment, it's still seen as an Oringo city, ( where you flex your money and hang out in bars with friends and beautiful honeys if that's your thing)..

I will be back on 24th, meet me at vodoo lounge, we throwing down for my birthday.. code: Nairalander cheesy

Love my city.. grin

I'm disappointed in ugwuanyi... Really

4 Likes

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by notoriousbabe: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
We should have special day for walking Unclad just to remember ADAM AND EVIL
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by maestroferddi: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is because there is absolutely nothing to be gained there than an infection with the hate virus unlike easterners who flock to the west in their thousands daily to afford themselves a better life. cool
Just get a life...

1 Like

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by Dareal90s(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
That was how they hyped Port Harcourt, I served in PH and discovered its bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Gburu na scam

He's not doing much in office Just propaganda
don't say what u don't know brother.
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by DanielOc: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

Make that 98%

@thread Enugu is quite serene with good road net-works..it is bae indeed. cool

Please, let's make it 99%..

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Never been to any part of the East.

Since last week, I've been seeing pictures of Enugu to be specific. I'll love to visit there first. Beautiful place to be.
Do you have a valid visa, hotel reservation.

1 Like

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Odingo1:

Yes, including the core north, when I was younger I learnt about Yoruba tribe in social science in school and come in contact with first Yoruba person during my youth service days. I grow up in Maiduguri and have travel widely in Nigeria before my youth service, it is very very hard to see a Yoruba person outside the South West.
Real life experience, Igbos and Hausas are everywhere

Oboy. Yorubas should be the most widespread Nigerian tribe with the Igbos. Dem full every corner for Naija o.
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by olayinkajnr(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Do you have a valid visa, hotel reservation.

Lol. All covered

1 Like

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by AliasMan: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
/...
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by spiralwedge(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
isan:
90 percent of westerners have never been to the east before

Why will they visit if they aren't welcome there?
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by nokatakata: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Demi should pack his bags and relocate to Enugu.
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by macodollar: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Mutemenot:
Op, did you visited Otigba Crescent and Artisan quarters ? If not then you haven't completed your journey

Otigba and Artisan? kai u be bad boy.
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by danwilliams4u(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2018
Enugu is Bae.

042, the coal city state of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by Mutemenot(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu by MightyFortress: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Operation return home activated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Deported 50 Foreigners From Nigeria — Babandede, Comptroller-General / Father Of Two Drowns In Ondo After Heavy Downpour / Luggage Charge Leaves Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.