Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) (18396 Views)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by pawesome(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Because some young people drink to stupor is how you made your decision not to vote for Omoyele Sowore, a fearless young man who's putting in all? Your types are one of the problems in this country. You'll rather vote a known thief who's bound to further plunge this country? Wow! It's also convenient for you to talk about not looking at the past, but want Sowore to have a past of being house of assembly member before he can contest for presidency? How convenient.
for now, I rather vote out Buhari..lets tell ourselves the truth, sowore and the rest came out at the wrong time... If we want to confuse ourselves by voting them, Buhari will still win
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2018
pawesome:
for now, I rather vote out Buhari..lets tell ourselves the truth, sowore and the rest came out at the wrong time... If we want to confuse ourselves by voting them, Buhari will still win

When is the right time? So you will vote for Buhari just so your vote will not "waste" ? Chei, Naija!
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by pawesome(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

When is the right time? So you will vote for Buhari just so your vote will not "waste" ? Chei, Naija!
why will I want to vote Buhari... I rather vote Atiku because no matter how you try to overlook it, election is between APC and PDP... Voting for those guys is a total waste of votes...none of them can pull any votes
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
pawesome:
why will I want to vote Buhari... I rather vote Atiku because no matter how you try to overlook it, election is between APC and PDP... Voting for those guys is a total waste of votes...none of them can pull any votes

Exactly my thought. I know most Nigerians who will be voting Buhari or Atiku have this fallacy. Can you explain what "waste of vote" is?

You're just all about the winning aspect and not even considering other things voting for Sowore will stir up in the political sphere which will also serve as a message to these rogues even if he doesn't win. Sowore is already sending out the awareness and they are already sweating their pants.

If you keep voting PDP and APC all because you don't want your vote to "waste", then you deserve the leaders you get. If you're going to be paid after voting for Atiku, then your "waste of vote" might be valid after all.

In addition, see below.

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by pawesome(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Exactly my thought. I know most Nigerians who will be voting Buhari or Atiku have this fallacy. Can you explain what "waste of vote" is?

You're just all about the winning aspect and not even considering other things voting for Sowore will stir up in the political sphere which will also serve as a message to these rogues even if he doesn't win. Sowore is already sending out the awareness and they are already sweating their pants.

If you keep voting PDP and APC all because you don't want your vote to "waste", then you deserve the leaders you get. If you're going to be paid after voting for Atiku, then your "waste of vote" might be valid after all.

In addition, see below.
do you ever wonder why the north is less educated? Do you ever wonder why they hardly care about been educated? Do you ever wonder why they are the ones ruling Nigeria since from what year? Do you ever wonder why they are at the helm of affairs?... Elections is about the illetrates... The illetrates cast more votes more than the literate ones... Imaging going to the north and telling them that your are from AAN or another weird name and you expect them to understand you?... No they won't because there is lack of voters education... All they know is PDP and APC.... And their elites are not bordered about that... The votes in the north alone can double figures in the south.. And they are still gonna vote Buhari but you guys always think elections are done in the west only.. You guys voting for sowore is a total waste of votes because northerners know little or nothing about him... The northerners decides election and that's a fact...
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2020
If the Cabal allows it

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / Assassins Storm Maina's Family House In Kaduna / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south