Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why I Will Vote For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Atiku (410 Views)

Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Vote For Atiku by ashatoda: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am posting this article at this critical point of our dear nation’s history. I am a nobody but I have come to realize that we find ourselves in this sorry state as a nation because many of us decide to play a laid back role in the affairs of our country and allow some dumb heads to fiddle with our brains as if we are not knowledgeable while they pilfer and ruin this most blessed country in the world.

Whatever I am writing here is my opinion and I am not ready to trade words with the so called APC online goons. If they are serious about their client they should try to paint him well to the people but without doubt our eyes don clear. Hunger and suffering don teach us. This is the reason why I will vote for Atiku Abubakar irrespective of what anyone says or write.

HE IS A THIEF

This has been a smear campaign topic but to me it is a big plus. I will happily have a thief stealing my money than have someone calling himself a saint who is surrounded by thieves to work for him. The corruption going on in this government is without doubt on a grand scale. Everyone who has a record of been corrupt and who then decides to move to the APC is deemed clean, while those who oppose him are deemed criminals. The government of Buhari and most states run by the APC has been inundated with different cases of corruption. In fact even the animal species are disappointed with the government of Buhari. Why? It is during his tenure that snake starts swallowing money and cash for that matter. Who knows if during his second term that is if he wins probably snails will be swallowing trillions. For me I will gladly vote for Atiku who they claim will steal my money and sleep because if he does so, he has not disappointed me. He only affirmed what they said about him, but for Buhari and his anti-corruption crusaders who are saints definitely it’s a big NO from me.

More so as a thief, I believe Atiku will not want to live up to that reputation. He already has a soiled reputation so becoming the president of the country is a sure way to do that. His reputation is in tatters and he will desire to right his wrongs if not for himself but for his children and family at large.

For me I will be voting for Atiku in the coming elections and nothing will change that. Meanwhile APC goons have the right to say whatever they want.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Atiku by Paschalp(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Why I would vote atiku in a short sentence is:
"no govt can be worse than buhari"
It's a fact
Re: Why I Will Vote For Atiku by Arexit: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
I was going to vote for him but the way lies are just flying from his camp lately I go just stay for house watch movies
Re: Why I Will Vote For Atiku by selectedhero(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Atiku we know

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Wants Three Million Votes For Buhari In Lagos / Vote Pdp For Better Nigeria 2019 - Hon. Dr. Emmanuel Ugwuerua / We Are On Mission To Rescue Nigeria From Greedy Few – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.