Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos (403 Views)

Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts / Thugs Clash With Members Of Plateau State House Of Assembly (Photos) / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by fahren(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku Abububakar took his campaign to the creative industry yesterday in Lagos.

In attendance were members from Nollywood, Music industry, Social Influencers and a host of others.

The event was held at the Eko Hotels.

Re: Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Mynd44 I see you viewing this thread. This is a front page material.

Atiku keep doing your best, you will be rewarded with your effort.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by Mynd44: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Mynd44 I see you viewing this thread. This is a front page material.

Atiku keep doing your best, you will be rewarded with your effort.
I am assuming the OP has more pictures of the members of the creative industry that attended before I decide
Re: Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is just wasting his time and resources.

PMB is not the brightest of minds around but he has what none of the others do not have - genuineness and sincerity of purpose plus unmatched patriotism. Add those qualities to that of his Vice, Prof. Osinbajo, you'd realize they are not comparable to a team of known thief who is non-repentant of his past looting and a bare-faced liar who cannot be trusted in his words.

Next Level is sure as daybreak!
Re: Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by sammy99(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
d lifeless one keeps disgracing himself on NTA while d incoming president is already on d move to get nigeria working again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos by tuniski: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2019
PassingShot:
Atiku is just wasting his time and resources.

PMB is not the brightest of minds around but he has what none of the others do not have - genuineness and sincerity of purpose plus unmatched patriotism. Add those qualities to that of his Vice, Prof. Osinbajo, you'd realize they are not comparable to a team of known thief who is non-repentant of his past looting and a bare-faced liar who cannot be trusted in his words.

Next Level is sure as daybreak!
Sun set at dawn for buhari February 16th!

(1) (Reply)

See As Dem Force Local Govt Chairman  Kneel Down After Im Shout APC For PDP / Churchhil's Thoughts On Islam / Breaking: Buhari Suspends CJN Onnoghen, Swears IN Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.