Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday (1421 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by ducane: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Regina Hall turned 48 yesterday and she just shared a topless photo to mark her birthday.
The Girls Trip actress had on a pair of jean trousers but was naked from the waist up.
She captioned the photo:
It’s my Birthday! Loving the skin I’m in. So grateful for all the birthday love. Thank you to my family, friends, loved ones and all of my supporters. You really are the best!!! And I LOVED my 12 days of Regina!!!
Followers commented that she hasn't aged much since the last 10 years and praised her taut body.

Regina Hall goes topless to mark her 48th birthday

to get more latest gist visit: www.xtremegistblog..com

1 Like

Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by Babanews(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Regina?
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by ducane: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
nope regenal hall. its a big difference
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by ducane: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
see more of her picture by clicking the link
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by okwabayi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Shoutout to her plastic surgeon.

Before the ubiquitousness of cosmetic surgery women became worthless at age thirty or a little before.
In the early 90s a female thirty eight year old was too advanced in age to play a love interest unless in an old people’s movie.
Nowadays they play lead roles or sometimes even way younger characters.
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by czarina(f): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
okwabayi:
Shoutout to her plastic surgeon.

Before the ubiquitousness of cosmetic surgery women became worthless at age thirty or a little before.
In the early 90s a female thirty eight year old was too advanced in age to play a love interest unless in an old people’s movie.
Nowadays they play lead roles or sometimes even way younger characters.
There are still people with terrific genes, hun!

Not everyone goes under the knife, ya know?!
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by ducane: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
but i dont think it was plastic surgery
Re: Reginal Hall Shares Her Topless Photo To Mark Her 48 Birthday by ducane: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
really sure

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah / Exclusive Videos And Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert / Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Itsekiri Themed Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.