Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah (1421 Views)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah by Kingpunter: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Multiple award winning actress and entrepreneur Belinda Effah hit the limelight in 2011 after she starred in Tales of Eve and ever since she has never looked back. In this interview, the CEO of Favour Right Foods speaks on career and her dreams.

When did you tell yourself that you wanted to be an actress?
I was a child when I made that decision. I was very young. I used to write poetry and short stories. I also mimicked people a lot and I used to love to be part of the drama department wherever I was. I love this; this is my life.

read full gist here - https://www./2018/12/my-wedding-will-surprise-many-actress-belinda-effah.html

Lalasticlala

Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah by ogakush: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2018
yes, it will surprise your fellow oloshos why anybody will propose to you after years of selling your dirty brown pussy
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah by MJBOLT: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
yes, it will surprise your fellow oloshos why anybody will propose to you after years of selling your dirty brown pussy

Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Actress Belinda Effah by Kingpunter: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Videos And Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert / Actress Uche Ogbodo Shares Itsekiri Themed Traditional Wedding Photos / Depressed Man Commits Suicide Over Broken Relationship With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.