Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Statistitian In The House Needs A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Statistitian In The House Needs A Job (1207 Views)

10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss / He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistitian In The House Needs A Job by Rabila(f): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2007
help!!! Need a job.i'm a university graduate in Statistics.
Re: Statistitian In The House Needs A Job by ishmael(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2007
Hey, university graduate in Statistics?? and you don't know what to do?? You must be a maths guru to have studied Statistics. Go get yourself a good secondary school and begin to teach maths and further maths. Or if you are good in computing which i expect every Statistician to be, go join a software company as a trainee and learn how to design and write algorithms and develop Statistical and Business software. Or go do some research(es), gather data, design an experiment and carry out analysis on the experiment for a company that would need such results. They may employ you when they see your research work, who knows!! Weldone!!!
Re: Statistitian In The House Needs A Job by ishmael(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2007
Or alternatively go back to school and do your Msc Degree.
Re: Statistitian In The House Needs A Job by Seun(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2007
No, I think you need to create your own job:
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40212.0.html

There are times when I need the services of a statistician, but I don't think I can afford one on a part-time basis.
Re: Statistitian In The House Needs A Job by ishmael(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
Seun:

No, I think you need to create your own job:
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40212.0.html

There are times when I need the services of a statistician, but I don't think I can afford one on a part-time basis.

Then employ one on a full-time basis.

(1) (Reply)

Information On Apcon / Can Anyone Throw More Light On Surveying And Geoinformatics As A Course? / Any Company Called Coopxchange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.