Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? (3906 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by ehinmowo: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
This lady is wearing an NYSC uniform wore by her dad over 40 years ago. Meanwhile, you couldn't use the ones you were giving in camps these days. You have to buy another ones because of poor quality. Which make me aske myself, is Nigeria really moving forward or backward?

2 Likes

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by Tecks10: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na today?
It is only a blind man that will ask if Nigeria is retrogressing or not? The answer is evident!

3 Likes

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by LuciferRedeemer: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dumb question.

We went from Jonathan to Buhari to Jubrin El Qaddafi...
Isn't that enough proof?

4 Likes

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by ZombieTAMER: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Everyday the country is going down the drain

Imagine being ruled by a certificateless dullard whose wife raised alarm that he is being held hostage by two men in his cabinet....

Nigeria can't be redeemed
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by doctokwus: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
You call this regression?
Wait for another 4years if Buhari is returned and you would come to understand that retrogression,regression have grades.
As bad as it is now,we probably in 3rd degree retrogression,4 years of him again and u would witness 1st degree version of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by czarina(f): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Granted, the quality of the shirt is low.

But after camp or P. O. P, who needs them? I'm not justifying the downgrade o, for what it's worth, in my time, I got a shirt torn at the neck with the stretchy thing around the collar almost coming out and after camp, I never once had need for it again. Not because it was torn, but because the other plain whites did the job. (today, it's a face towel for wiping off makeup with warm water, so you see? Torn NYSC vests can still be useful tongue)

That said, the country is rotten; head to toe. The quality of an attire from a hopelessly meaningless and fraudulent scheme should be the least of our concerns. Far too trivial.

Oya na, check my profile if you live in Jos smiley

2 Likes

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by tonymyke4life(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Noted
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by ehinmowo: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
tonymyke4life:
Attention seeker!!! Nysc cloth with noo logo. For all i care this polo could b a random Green and white polo. How can a white cloth b as neaat as this for 41yrs. Are u kidney me? undecided undecided

I didn't have to reply this. Just wanna clear something. My grandpa died over 40 years ago. When I went to see grandma at the village, she gave me one of his agbada which I converted to shirt-like native. I wore that for over 3 years before it got damaded. My uncle got a solar panel floating at sea (in Niger Delta area) about 16 years ago. We discovered that it was made some years earlier (cannot recall the date again). We used dt to power our black and white TV for some many years more.

Yes, you may not need things that live forever, but don't doubt the fact that that could be over 40 years.

2 Likes

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by GeneralOjukwu: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Is Buhari a disappointment? YES

Failure ? YES.

But he's still slightly better than the drunk and directionless GEJ.

What amuses me is how some not-so-bright guys claim Nigeria was better than Heaven before Buhari became President.

1 Like

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
She's lying. My dad served in 1977 and kept all his NYSC kits and they looked nothing like this. Social media attention seekers everywhere
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by JasonScoolari: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
She's lying. My dad also served in 1977 and kept all his NYSC kits and they look nothing like this.
Most of you ladies seeks attention to survive.

Thanks for bursting her tho.
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by 3ace(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
How people dey take keep properties for decades?
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
This lady is wearing an NYSC uniform wore by her dad over 40 years ago. Meanwhile, you couldn't use the ones you were giving in camps these days. You have to buy another ones because of poor quality. Which make me aske myself, is Nigeria really moving forward or backward?
...worn...
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by ehinmowo: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
tonymyke4life:

OK! Sorry for d earlier harsh comment! I admire d way u explained. My sincere apologies. Can we chat 08138670976 (not compulsory). I wud modify my earlier comment

I am not on whatsapp. If you are on telegram please drop your username. I will love to hear from you.
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by smoke9910(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Dumb question.

We went from Jonathan to Buhari to Jubrin El Qaddafi...
Isn't that enough proof?

Jubril El shaytani
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by femi4: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Lies...where is the logo
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by speedyconnect3: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2018
If they tell you how much they budget on each corper you go scream.

Btw

It is grammatically wrong to say "corper" It's corps member.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by Deckline(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Most of you ladies seeks attention to survive.

Thanks for bursting her tho.
Seek...
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by tonymyke4life(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

I am not on whatsapp. If you are on telegram please drop your username. I will love to hear from you.

I am not on telegram for now too. I hope u r on Facebook dear. Mail me ur fb name let me search for u there and add u up
Re: See Quality Of NYSC Cloth 41 Years Ago. Are We Retrogressing As A Nation? by Hoodbilonia: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
hw can 1977shirt look like 2018 white polo for amazon.
abegi
all these dumb ass biches

nysc alwys brand dia kits be it 1980.
bich

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Gombe State / "OAU Senate; Please Mobilize Us For NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp member Posted To RIVERS Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.