Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (52642 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by ExAngel007(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
A Corps member, Valerie Usigbe, has recreated a photo of her mother taken during her NYSC program 32 years ago.

“Mum Vs Me 32 years later,” she posted via Twitter on Sunday, August 20.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by wrongman665(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice cool

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Puss360(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good looking corps member...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Taylor90: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
NYSC has been ON for long ooo

When this woman was serving 32yrs ago if you’d told her to predict the future she would have envisaged how Nigeria would be a paradise in 2023

But see where we are today still stagnant

Having people supporting a known drug kingpin and Boko haram terrorist to rule us

Having an oil producing country jettison cars and automobiles for bicycle and horse because we can’t afford fuel anymore

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Zonefree(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigeria virgin girl.

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by sofeo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin

Zonefree:

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.

And later when she fat nko?
Divorce!

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by thaoriginator: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
cool

You got it from the mama

Ches so flat, gyal ano drama

She say me adi president like Oubama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by eddynaira125: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

So for your mind this corp member slim?

If you think so, go to her Facebook page and see the current picture of her mom, once this babe born, she go unleash the fat for her body

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by accordadoga24(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hehehehe..

Mom more beautiful than the daughter.

God bless mama and pikin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by kroger: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by ecolime(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

If she come blow up after giving birth, you go marry another slim one?

9 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Nairalander248: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
There is reason I would choose her mom again... She's more beautiful than her .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by kingamaa(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mothers are a treasure

They should be treated with dignity and respect

No deity like the mother

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by MrsTwrite(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wow! I love this recreation.

7 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by NaijaCover(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Is Here

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by MrBanner(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by humberjade: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Akotileta grin

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by finallybusy: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Still the same tiny body. Did her life actually advance further than her mom’s? My situation was different. I was muscular as opposed to my dad’s average frame.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
She's cute

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by TheSuperX(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is nice, they both look alike.

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Girls are a copy of their mother.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men you will train another man's children and your daughters too will be fvcked and mounted by many men. They will bring their boyfriends pregnancy home for you to train them and they will become useless like their mother. Your problem will multiply and you will wished you're single just like many men are currently wishing they never married because they married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by compton11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
She resemble her mama

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Omoluabi16(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
She should have gone the extra length with the hairdo, earrings, bangle and case her mum was holding. Beautiful though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by SBanky(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
the quality of the outfit looks better then than now .

11 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Akharmony: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Abg show the current look of the mother.. . Now

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by id4sho(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Police arrest her, Age reduction undecided
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by BabaOfLagos: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by maxkoko(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Thank u Nairaland

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.