Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) (60466 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Twoclans:
Igbo girls ,we can fine tongue

Na. so....

Igbo girls fine..

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by marvin906(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
am not hating buh if by the end of the day she doesn't get married to him it won't be funny for her..
. she's beautiful by the way

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear pusyiteri kiss if I declare my heart feelings now you will say it's like believing that YY Sani will win the presidential election.
Sweetest. You always have a way of tortoring me at the slightest draft.
I believe you but unfortunately, I no be leaf grin
My Kisses fall on you kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by daisidgreat(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
who is she?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
very soon we will hear something like Davido gf chioma just pool...grose
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear pusyiteri kiss if I declare my heart feelings now you will say it's like believing that YY Sani will win the presidential election.

xup babygrin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
CharleyBright:
Ok.
I dont blame the silly girl, i blame her parents.
I will so deal with my daughter, if i ever see her pictures and videos up and down social media as Baby Mama or Girl friend to one idiotic fool whose hubby is to manufacture babies with different girls.
Na so their mamas take do baby mamas and Girl friends to their papas on social media?

Chioma, tell Davido to go and pay your bride price and honorably marry you.
Stop these silly adverts on social media. Who e epp?
Once you carry belle, u will only graduate from being girl friend and become a baby mama and he will abandon u for a new girl friend.

Pont of correction, if she gets pregnant and give birth, he will simply place her on allawee like the rest of his baby mamas then yeah have a new tear rubber gf to continue the show off.

Anyways chioma is still young, she can afford to play her youthful years away with Davido, make mistakes, and bounce back in her late 30s to eventually marry. Lol

She's still child jare. Intact they are both children, let them enjoy their youthful years.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
OgaBossG dollyjoy:

u are beautiful
send her pm.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
I wanna see this girl nude.
contact me.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
CharleyBright:
Ok.
I dont blame the silly girl, i blame her parents.
I will so deal with my daughter, if i ever see her pictures and videos up and down social media as Baby Mama or Girl friend to one idiotic fool whose hubby is to manufacture babies with different girls.
Na so their mamas take do baby mamas and Girl friends to their papas on social media?

Chioma, tell Davido to go and pay your bride price and honorably marry you.
Stop these silly adverts on social media. Who e epp?
Once you carry belle, u will only graduate from being girl friend and become a baby mama and he will abandon u for a new girl friend.

Don't u have a gf,if yes
What's the difference?

She's is just lucky to be a gf to a known rich dude,isnt that even better?Than dating a local street boy and ur parents don't know about it. grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nice pics
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Twoclans:
Igbo girls ,we can fine tongue
Then show your face.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Davido must marry this girl o. If he doesn't, her own don finish.

I swear na lie, that ur ex girlfriend way u no gree marry, her own don finished?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Her only problem is her body odour, na follow come, e no get part two
Yes ooo, even with the body odour, she has gone to many places....
Through out ur miserable life on earth, u will never get to her level
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
chris51:
This Chioma girl is not doing herself any good by answering girl for so long. If Davido respects and loves her, he should marry her.
She is belittling herself especially for a man who has baby mamas
What about you that is still sneaking out every Friday to spend weekend at dat ur lazy rented boyfriend's house? R u not also a girlfriend?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Her luck, haters everywhere
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Onyi22:

Yes ooo, even with the body odour, she has gone to many places....
Through out ur miserable life on earth, u will never get to her level
it doesn't change the fact that her body odour na follow come just like yours embarassed
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Nature8(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Onyi22:

I swear na lie, that ur ex girlfriend way u no gree marry, her own don finished?

You know say nobody sabi me, but if Davido no marry Chioma, her own don spoil.

Everybody go dey count Davido meter for her body.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by foolishidiott: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Akwuna
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Martin0:

xup babygrin

Marty baby wink

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by WiseStarr(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Davido don use hand reshape her breast in the first picture.....koni daa fun oyinbo to shey Cost(In small doctor's voice)
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by WiseStarr(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Davido don use hand reshape her breast in the first picture.....koni daa fun oyinbo to shey Costé(In small doctor's voice)
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by WiseStarr(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Davido don use hand reshape her breast in the first picture.....koni daa fun oyinbo to shey Costé(In small doctor's voice)

Guys,go watch my dope freestyle on my IG @iamwise_starranb
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Don't u have a gf,if yes
What's the difference?

She's is just lucky to be a gf to a known rich dude,isnt that even better?Than dating a local street boy and ur parents don't know about it. grin

Nope i dont hv a girlfriend.
Thats kids stuff.
Am happily married. And thats matured stuff.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
it doesn't change the fact that her body odour na follow come just like yours embarassed
Lol, including urs
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dis girl go old pass Davido after she drop one grin grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by friendl: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
This babe make sense ,anybody wan say chioma no fine dey beef

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chrysz:
Then show your face.

The internet is a transaction, nothing happening there is real.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Govo4me2u(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
I need an IBO girl to love me and be loved. Not joke any one here hit me up.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
frog prick ??
if na watin make her fine like this, make she continue...

she's a fin geh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.