Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) (60474 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by clive2u(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
nextstep:

Er, most "celebrities" in the US are also famous for being famous, 'cept they parlayed that into a brand and products. Kim K, P. Hilton, Amber Rose, B. Chyna, and K. Jenner come to mind. Besides, the word celebrity does not mean you have to be an artist, performer, sports, or politician, or doing anything of importance... it just means you're famous and people want to associate with you in any way (and will buy products that have anything to do with you; which is why product endorsements work).

I'm personally happy that we are creating Nigerian celebrities, and generating revenues locally, instead of paying foreigners like we used to.
wat revenues are these lots generating cos i dunno
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by goshee: 2:26am On Dec 14, 2018
CharleyBright:
Ok.
I dont blame the silly girl, i blame her parents.
I will so deal with my daughter, if i ever see her pictures and videos up and down social media as Baby Mama or Girl friend to one idiotic fool whose hubby is to manufacture babies with different girls.
Na so their mamas take do baby mamas and Girl friends to their papas on social media?

Chioma, tell Davido to go and pay your bride price and honorably marry you.
Stop these silly adverts on social media. Who e epp?
Once you carry belle, u will only graduate from being girl friend and become a baby mama and he will abandon u for a new girl friend.
swear say your daughter no go Bleep before marriage. maybe even fucking a broke dude but Chioma is fucking the same Bleep every unmarried girl is fucking and making cool money and fame out of it. Bleep na Bleep no matter who Bleep am
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Warship: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:

Pont of correction, if she gets pregnant and give birth, he will simply place her on allawee like the rest of his baby mamas then yeah have a new tear rubber gf to continue the show off.

Anyways chioma is still young, she can afford to play her youthful years away with Davido, make mistakes, and bounce back in her late 30s to eventually marry. Lol

She's still child jare. Intact they are both children, let them enjoy their youthful years.. Lol

Bounce back to get married to who.?

You girls like fooling yourselves.

Take time to study guys mentality.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Bounce back to get married to who.?

You girls like fooling yourselves.

Take time to study guys mentality.

Like to you for example

Can't u just forgive and marry her, when they eventually break up?

It's not that hard, u know?

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
...E fit even black pass your lips sef
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2018
CharleyBright:

Nope i dont hv a girlfriend.
Thats kids stuff.
Am happily married. And thats matured stuff.

Okay, so she was never ur gf at some point?

Perfect! grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Christedsam(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Money is good
Very well. God punish poverty undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Queenflourish(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2018
Am more beautiful than this girl sef
Davido why na cry
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2018
KelvinCX:
I feel like giving out 50k
just tell me what you'll do with it

I need money
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Twoclans:

The internet is a transaction, nothing happening there is real.

#copied
I see
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Okay, so she was never ur gf at some point?

Perfect! grin

Yeah, but she was more like a fiancee than a gf.. cos i swiftly introduced myself to her family and she was a fiancee.
I dont play with my food.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
clive2u:
wat revenues are these lots generating cos i dunno

Well, we have our own stars making money and using that to build house and employ people in Nigeria. In the past, we would have paid foreign companies and artists (by buying their cds, movies, watching their shows and ads), and that money would find its way back to California or New York. Now a lot of that wealth is finding its way to Lagos and Abuja, reflected in the houses being built and bought, in the studios being made, and in the numbers of people being employed locally in our creative industries.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
CharleyBright:

Yeah, but she was more like a fiancee than a gf.. cos i swiftly introduced myself to her family and she was a fiancee.
I dont play with my food.

I want to understand better
U met her and just immediately, u were like can u be my fiancee?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

I want to understand better
U met her and just immediately, u were like can u be my fiancee?

Honestly thats exactly what it was.
Less than 5mins i first met her, I told her she's gonna be my wife.
Sounds crazy and i dont expect u to believe, but thats what it was.
Am a man of instinct. And my instincts dont fail me.
Instinctively i knew she was my wife less than 2mins i saw her walk thru the door that day.
Pls dont ask me what her response was to my supposedly forward request.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
how your end na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.