Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” (473 Views)

Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
A Pastor who is tired of trekking to preach on the streets, didn’t hide his feelings during a recent public ministration.

According to information, the pastor is a Nigerian.

The man said he needs a car to enable him preach better to the public.

In a viral video posted online, the pastor can be heard shouting, ‘I need a car’ and that people have been asking him where is the God that called him because he treks everyday to preach the Gospel as His servant.

The pastor continued that enough is enough as he shouted that his shoe has suffered due to the burden of trekking constantly.

He said that the public should get his number and address to they can provide him with a car to relate better.

Watch the hilarious video below;

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/pastor-shouts-while-preaching-in-a-street-i-need-a-car-enough-is-enough/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZTKTabcZM

1 Share

Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by midolian(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
When the tithes are not coming,...grin grin

The frustration and major concern of a 'man of god' has been given volume...so those with ears can listen..and those with brain can reason

If only we could read the mind and hear the thoughts of one another, I wonder if these men of god will still have followers..

Don't be surprised that all that could be running in the mind of a preacher standing on the pulpit is an estimation of much tithes he LL most likely go home with(judging by the number in the congregation), the problems the tithes can solve, the satisfaction those curves can bring etc
Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by LuciferRedeemer: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
He should go & steal a car na just like his mentor, Jesus Christ who stole a donkey & rode into Jerusalem before he was apprehended by gallant Roman soldiers, beaten & crucified for theft days later.

I trust F-SARS to first waste that his useless leg.

Thief.

*spits angry
Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
angry useless Fraudster pastors undecided see his dirty ugly face looking for motor bought from scammed thighs cry

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Pastor Shouts While Preaching In A Street.. – “I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough” by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Denied Permits To Host His Concert In Illinois / Star Lager Unveils Burna Boy As New Brand Ambassador / Bolanle Olukanni Survives Life-threatening Accident Without A Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.