Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group (4987 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by chidima2019: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, on Thursday, inaugurated the Independent Campaign Group (ICG) for Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the party’s governorship candidate in the 2019 election, in Lagos Mainland Local Government.

The event saw the inauguration of coordinators of the group across wards to galvanise support for the APC candidate in the 2019 election.

The coordinators and their executive members at both ward and local government levels took Oath of Allegiance.

Mr Adekunle Adebanjo, Coordinator, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Vanguard Independent Campaign Organisation (ICG) for Lagos Mainland Local Government Area, said at the event that the group had the mandate to mobilise massive support for Sanwo-Olu.

Adebanjo said that the ICG would embark on house-to-house and street to street campaign to sell the APC candidate to the people.

He said that the emergence of Sanwo-Olu as next governor of Lagos State remained certain.

“No one will regret voting Sanwo-Olu; Lagosians will definitely reap dividends of democracy in an uncommon way.

“We promise to deliver huge votes for Sanwo-Olu in 2019 from Lagos Mainland as we inaugurate independent ward executives to commence house-to-house and street-to-street campaign,” Adebanjo said.

In his address, Mr Dayo Israel, the Deputy Coordinator, Youths and Students Mobilisation, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu Campaign Organisation (BOSCO), said Sanwo-Olu had robust programmes to take the state to the next level.

Israel, who urged the coordinators and party faithful to increase voters’ mobilisation for Sanwo-Olu, said that he had met with the APC candidate and found out that he meant well for the people.

“I don’t just follow anybody, but I have sat with Sanwo-Olu and he has promised to create 100, 000 jobs for youths annually,” he said.

The deputy coordinator said Sanwo-Olu had promised to increase the budgetary allocation to education in line with the UNESCO recommendation and provide fund to reposition schools and improve the welfare of the teachers.

“He also promised to ensure creation of computer laboratory in each senior secondary school. His goal is to create a secondary school in each area so that schools will not be far from the students,” Israel said.

According to him, the candidate has equally promised to bridge the gap in the issuance of C of O in the state and strengthen the health insurance scheme for residents.

He said that the gubernatorial candidate had promised, not to only increase budget for healthcare, but also to capture at least 1 million people annually in the scheme.

“He has promised us so much. It is now in our hands to talk to our people to ensure that all these plans are actualised by voting for Sanwo-Olu.

“We must tell our people. Sanwo-Olu will pay everyone. Let’s work together to ensure his victory,” Israel said.

Various groups of traders, artisans, religious leaders, traditional leaders, Community Development Committees (CDCs) and scores of other APC members were at the event.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/lagos-2019-no-one-will-regret-voting.html

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by FaithOba1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
I only commented because I wanted to be first to comment....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
CONFIRM...
Sanwo-Olu and our Daddy President MUHAMMADU BUHARI are one.

Only losers and people that support thieves will ever regret voting for them.
No more free money

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by sexiestharam(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Jestin: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lagosian should vote for Jimi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
because Lagosian will be paid 5k on election day for voting them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Koval12(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Loyalty is for Tinubu and not for Sanwo Olu. Tinubu has single-handedly mortgaged the future of Lagos state. It's a pity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Blackfire(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
One Man's slaves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by IamPatriotic(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Things are working out for good for us in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Omeokachie: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
This one really cracked me up cheesy

"I don’t just follow anybody, but I have sat with Sanwo-Olu and he has promised to create 100, 000 jobs for youths annually,” he said.

And the BMC forgot to ask how he intends to accomplish it, just like we are yet to see Buhari's 3m jobs per year, but instead what we saw was 12m job losses. grin

The insecurity is so much that an APC group had to call themselves "Independent...", just to distance themselves from being called Tinubu's errand boys. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nathdoug(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
LAGOSIANS ARE UNDER THE CHAINS OF A MAN CALLED TINUBU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Almunjid(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
A woman was breastfeeding her son in her shop, a lady passing by said he sucks just like his father. Lol
we are still separating the fight. That is where I am since morning.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by RTSC: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
This time last year anbode was supposedly the best governor in the country.

All of a sudden, he has changed to the worst?

I can bet my money that sanwo olu would face the same shitt like fashola and ambode.

If he is smart, he should start building his own loyal bloc the moment he wins.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by bimgo: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sanwo Tinubu. NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by hon4real(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Any Lagosian who vote for Olu is a coward. As for me and my house its bye bye to godfatherism. Vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by onedosa: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
who told u mr man?
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nomesky: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Bustincole(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Agbaja for Lagos 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by 0coded80: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yes no one will regret voting for him as he is going to enrich tinubu more.

and some silly people will come here to say someone else can't win Lagos as far as tinubu is alive as if there destiny is tired to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by technicallyrich(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Godbless no mans land lagos. Vote for jimi. I hate slaves and slave attitude. The rotten teeth cant continue holding down no mans land.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
RTSC:
This time last year anbode was supposedly the best governor in the country.

All of a sudden, he has changed to the worst?

I can bet my money that sanwo olu would face the same shitt like fashola and ambode.

If he is smart, he should start building his own loyal bloc the moment he wins.
wont face any issues, a$$ licker is written all over him
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Remember that once someone has gone mad, that he is forever a mad man. Why did Tinubu choose him instead of Ambode? PDP will have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by laughitall(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Apc
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Isobug: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lagosians?......Never seen booth lickers like them

Anywhere belle face

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bustincole:
Agbaja for Lagos 2019

Bros , who is Agbaja? You 'anyone but Tinubu' crew no go kill person for hia. Agbaja ko Ajagba ni.
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by brainworkng: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Never again!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by baysol: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nathdoug:
LAGOSIANS ARE UNDER THE CHAINS OF A MAN CALLED TINUBU
Unchained yourself and go back to the east okoro awusa your mentor is waiting.
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by baysol: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
holyidol:
Remember that once someone has gone mad, that he is forever a mad man. Why did Tinubu choose him instead of Ambode? PDP will have my vote.
Children of satan I mean mazi Nnamdi kanu the liar from hell. How market?
Re: Lagos 2019: “no One Will Regret Voting Sanwo-olu” – APC Campaign Group by Nathdoug(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
baysol:

Unchained yourself and go back to the east okoro awusa your mentor is waiting.
chained LAGOSIANS spotted.
Free your self boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 / Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference / Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.