Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) (5007 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
In this video you can see the father of all hypocrites asking the masses some useless questions when his boy Osibanjo is the vice president of the zoo

Is hypocrisy not a sin in the bible? I am sure it is and adeboye is a sinner and he is going to hell

Just look at the questions he is asking and he already knows the answers to these questions why is he asking us?

Did he not support buhari?he knew buhari is a failure or did God not reveal that to him?

These so called men of God are the major problems we have in Nigeria they always refuse to tell their politician friends the truth, shame on you sir and I have no respect for you

I know your sheeps won't tell you the truth but I will and I am also belong to the white man's religion called Christianity but I am not brainwashed

So Oga say the truth and stop beating around the Bush

Let me ask you sheeps what did adeboye do when Fulanis were killing and raping in Yoruba land? How can I respect such a man?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by MITCHELL96: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
✌️

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Kilotat: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Fact bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by pharmagba: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Last time I checked he is not the president nor the chief security officer of Nigeria.

Comment with wisdom

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Daddy adeboye is not the cause for your miseries.
Leave that question to we yorubas and face your front.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by IamANigerianMan: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:
In this video you can see the father of all hypocrites asking the masses some useless questions when his boy Osibanjo is the vice president of the zoo

Is hypocrisy not a sin in the bible? I am sure it is and adeboye is a sinner and he is going to hell

Just look at the questions he is asking and he already knows the answers to these questions why is he asking us?

Did he not support buhari?he knew buhari is a failure or did God not reveal that to him?

These so called men of God are the major problems we have in Nigeria they always refuse to tell their politician friends the truth, shame on you sir and I have no respect for you

I know your sheeps won't tell you the truth but I will and I am also belong to the white man's religion called Christianity but I am not brainwashed

Let me ask you sheeps what did adeboye do when Fulanis were killing and raping in Yoruba land? How can I respect such a man?
You call man of God hypocrite? Something is wrong with you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Watch the video of pastor adeboye asking the masses useless questions

Why can't he ask his boy Osibanjo?

https://www.facebook.com/IKOIKIMEDIA/videos/495205195432876/

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
tollyboy5:
Daddy adeboye is not the cause for your miseries.
Leave that question to we yorubas and face your front.

Will you keep quiet
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Will you keep shut, is the man of God the creator? I am not brainwashed like you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
When you see a lowlifer making references in society you will thought they can do better than that.Adeboye is a human being nobody is above mistake. The same Adeboye went to aso rock in 2019 revealed the real state of nation to president this generate a lot of controversy then.

Who are you to be accuse this man? What do you know what have you see throughout your entire life what have encounter in life.

Educationally you are not more qualified than him
Intellectually you are not qualified than him
You are not financially buoyant than him
Spiritually you are nowhere to be found

You are just a nothing I mean absolutely nothing and you might not be someone if you are continue this way. You want him to speak ill words against the president just like that hypocrite called Mbaka and his words is butter no parsnips.

Because of hatred against Yoruba your supleme leader warned you stop going Yoruba churches yet you are not listen the same Yoruba man brought you igbos people to lime line Ajayi crowther brought civilization to igbo land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
You made a litany of invalid points.

So if a man supported a candidate in an election and realized thereafter that he hadn't done as envisaged, he should not talk about it? He should rather do what exactly?

If you use a medicine you thought would work and it gave you allergic reactions, should you not talk to your doctor about it and seek an alternative.

So what exactly is wrong in Adeboye backing a candidate in Buhari and coming out to say he failed to live up to his expectations. Isn't that more honourable than him continuing to defend his failures?

And then you said Osinbajo is Adeboye's boy? Let's even assume Adeboye could influence Osinbajo, do you really believe an over 60 years old man who is a professor of law could be influenced to the extent that Adeboye takes responsibility for his actions?

How many poltical godfathers were able to control the governors they installed in this Nigeria?

How many teenagers can 100% be influenced by their own parents?

And you thought it was valid argument that Adeboye who has no political stake could 100% influence a vice president to the point of now being his guarantor?

I think some hard feelings for Adeboye and what you call "foreign religion", whatever that means, brought you to the realm of fallacies and errors of argument.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s][quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=111617647]When you see a lowlifer making references in society you will thought they can do better than that.Adeboye is a human being nobody is above mistake. The same Adeboye went to aso rock in 2019 revealed the real state of nation to president this generate a lot of controversy then.

Who are you to be accuse this man? What do you know what have you see throughout your entire life what have encounter in life.

You are just a nothing I mean absolutely nothing and you might not be someone if you are continue this way. You want him to speak ill words against the president just like that hypocrite called Mbaka and his words is butter no parsnips.

Because of hatred against Yoruba your supleme leader warned you stop going Yoruba churches yet you are not listen the same Yoruba man brought you igbos people to lime line Ajayi crowther brought civilization to igbo land. [/quote[/s]]

Ranting of a tinubu lap d*g

Tinubu thug, do you know who I am?

Adeboye made his riches from the poor people

So get lost

Which useless ajayi brought civilization to igbo land, you are a pure Mumu man

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
xangerar:
You made a litany of invalid points.

So if a man supported a candidate in an election and realized thereafter that he hadn't done as envisaged, he should not talk about it? He should rather do what exactly?

If you use a medicine you thought would work and it gave you allergic reactions, should you not talk to your doctor about it and seek an alternative.

So what exactly is wrong in Adeboye backing a candidate in Buhari and coming out to say he failed to live up to his expectations. Isn't that more honourable than him continuing to defend his failures?

And then you said Osinbajo is Adeboye's boy? Let's even assume Adeboye could influence Osinbajo, do you really believe an over 60 years old man who is a professor of law could be influenced to the extent that Adeboye takes responsibility for his actions?

How many poltical godfathers were able to control the governors they installed in this Nigeria?

How many teenagers can 100% be influenced by their own parents?

And you thought it was valid argument that Adeboye who has no political stake could 100% influence a vice president to the point of now being his guarantor?

I think some hard feelings for Adeboye and what you call "foreign religion", whatever that means, brought you to the realm of fallacies and errors of argument.

[/s]

Trash from a brainwashed sheep

Adeboye was born before 1985 right when buhari was military head of state

Why did he support buhari again

You see God don't talk to these people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Adeboye started asking the masses stupid questions when they started attacking airports and trains, haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by SEGLIZ: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

he is helping you ask questions you are refusing to reason out yourself. those are question you are to rather than fight blank.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Olodo common brain you no get so he should make his money from trees or what. Even the richest man in the world make his money from people. You can go and make your own money from anywhere.

I repeat it Bishop Ajayi crowther brought civilization to igbo people you might not hear this before read about Bishop Ajayi crowther.
vasel15:
[s]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Olodo common brain you no get so he should make his money from trees or what. Even the richest man in the world make his money from people. You can go and make your own money from anywhere.

I repeat it Bishop Ajayi crowther brought civilization to igbo people you might not hear this before read about Bishop Ajayi crowther.

Tinubu slave, adeboye made his money from the "poor" , let it sink inside your chicken brain

Go and and ask oni of ife about the igbo race he would tell You more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
SEGLIZ:
he is helping you ask questions you are refusing to reason out yourself. those are question you are to rather than fight blank.

Shut up, he should ask his boy Osibanjo

The masses have been asking this question before the hypocrite adeboye finally decided to wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
History Of Nsibidi the Ancient Igbo Alphabet; Britain Destroyed Igbo Civilization

Nsibidi (also known as nsibiri, nchibiddi or nchibiddy) is a system of symbols indigenous to what is now southeastern Nigeria that is apparently an ideographic script, though there have been suggestions that it includeslogographic elements.The symbols are at least several centuries old: Early forms appeared on excavated pottery as well as what are most likely ceramic stools and headrests from the Calabar region, with a range of dates from 400 to 1400 CE.
There are thousands of nsibidi symbols, of which over 500 have been recorded. They were once taught in a school to children.Many of the signs deal with love affairs; those that deal with warfare and the sacred are kept secret.Nsibidi is used on wall designs, calabashes, metals (such as bronze), leaves, swords, and tattoos. It is primarily used by the Ekpe leopard secret society (also known as Ngbe or Egbo), which is found across Cross River among the Ekoi, Efik, Igbo people, and other nearby peoples.
Outside knowledge of nsibidi came in 1904 when T.D. Maxwell noticed the symbols. Before the British colonisation of the area, nsibidi was divided into a sacred version and a public, more decorative version which could be used by women.Aspects of colonisation such as Western education and Christian doctrine drastically reduced the number of nsibidi-literate people, leaving the secret society members as some of the last literate in the symbols. Nsibidi was and is still a means of transmitting Ekpe symbolism. Nsibidi was transported to Cuba and Haiti via the Atlantic slave trade, where it developed into the anaforuana and veve symbols.
The origin of nsibidi is most commonly attributed to the Ejagham people of the northern Cross River region, mostly because colonial administrators found the largest and most diverse nsibidi among them. Nsibidi spread throughout the region over time and mixed with other cultures and art forms such as the Igbo uri or uli graphic design. In 1909 J. K. Macgregor who collected nsibidi symbols claimed that nsibidi was traditionally said to have come from the Uguakima, Ebe or Uyanga tribes of the Igbo people, which legend says were taught the script by baboons, although one writer believes Macgregor had been misled by his informants
Nsibidi has a wide vocabulary of signs usually imprinted on calabashes, brass ware, textiles, wood sculptures, masquerade costumes, buildings and on human skin. Nsibidi has been described as a "fluid system" of communication consisting of hundreds of abstract and pictographic signs. Nsibidi was described in the colonial era by P.A. Talbot as "a kind of primitive secret writing", Talbot explained that nsibidi was used for messages "cut or painted on split palm stems". J.K. Macgregor's view was that "The use of nsibidi is that of ordinary writing. I have in my possession a copy of the record of a court case from a town of Enion [Enyong] taken down in it, and every detail ... is most graphically described". Nsibidi crossed ethnic lines and was a uniting factor among ethnic groups in the Cross River region http://ifedubatochukwu..co.ke/2015/08/history-of-nsibidi-ancient-igbo.html
vasel15:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stark illiterate go make your own money from same poor people and let see how far you can go.
vasel15:

Tinubu slave, adeboye made his money from the "poor" , let it sink inside your chicken brain

Go and and ask oni of ife about the igbo race he would tell You more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Stark illiterate go make your own money from same poor people and let see how far you can go.

Kpomo apc Tinubu thug you have alot to worry about now, fulanis have thrown Tinubu in the dustbin of history, how would I steal from the poor? Adeboye is surely going to hell fire
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by yuping(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
undecided I don't know if he is an hypocrite but we should stop letting our emotions get in the way if he is speaking up now stop attacking him and support to have one voice.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
yuping:
undecided I don't know if he is an hypocrite but we should stop letting our emotions get in the way if he is speaking up now stop attacking him and support to have one voice.

Haha, say the truth for once and stop beating around the bush

Adeboye is a hypocrite simple and that is a sin

He is friends withe the politicians even his boy is the vice president

So why is he asking us useless questions

Is he just waking up now that they bombed the train?

I am not moved with his crap

WAS HE NOT born before 1985?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

You are not just intolerant and dictatorial, but also low ebbed to question the choice of another full grown adult who you could not convince personally. I am not sure you know that until you could put superior argument before a man to make him see what you see the way you see it, you cannot audaciously question his choice.

Why did he support Buhari after 1985? You asked?

Why did you support whoever you supported?

You actually believed everybody would see it the same way at the same time? Does that sound accurate to you?

And about brainwash and not hearing from God, like I said before it is so obvious you really have an axe to grind with Adeboye, because I am not certain how that fits into this conversation.

Adeboye is first a Nigerian before whatever devotion or career he chooses. His civic choices would be more informed as a citizen than as a pastor. And if him not hearing from God is the issue, don't begrudge that. You too can hear from God and must labour to convince others about what you heard.

2023 is before us. We all, Adeboye or you or me, have equal stake in it so he is not the scapegoat.

In a democracy you cannot shout down others to be heard. You may only scream louder. Take that home.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
xangerar:

You are not just intolerant and dictatorial, but also low ebbed to question the choice of another full grown adult who you could not convince personally. I am not sure you know that until you could put superior argument before a man to make him see what you see the way you see it, you cannot audaciously question his choice.

Why did he support Buhari after 1985? You asked?

Why did you support whoever you supported?

You actually believed everybody would see it the same way at the same time? Does that sound accurate to you?

And about brainwash and not hearing from God, like I said before it is so obvious you really have an axe to grind with Adeboye, because I am not certain how that fits into this conversation.

Adeboye is first a Nigerian before whatever devotion or career he chooses. His civic choices would be more informed as a citizen than as a pastor. And if him not hearing from God is the issue, don't begrudge that. You too can hear from God and must labour to convince others about what you heard.

2023 is before us. We all, Adeboye or you or me, have equal stake in it so he is not the scapegoat.

In a democracy you cannot shout down others to be heard. You may only scream louder. Take that home.

A man that saw buhari destroy Nigeria as the military head of state still. Supported him again, both of you are m*d

You have nothing that you can tell Me

In 1984 Buhari did the same thing we are witnessing today

Buhari should have been banned from ever holding political office

I am not intolerant I am angry because adeboye is trying to play mind games and I am not falling for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by OMENKAismad: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
When you see a lowlifer making references in society you will thought they can do better than that.Adeboye is a human being nobody is above mistake. The same Adeboye went to aso rock in 2019 revealed the real state of nation to president this generate a lot of controversy then.

Because of hatred against Yoruba your supleme leader warned you stop going Yoruba churches yet you are not listen the same Yoruba man brought you igbos people to lime line Ajayi crowther brought civilization to igbo land.
you are very stupid by calling mbaka and who told you yeruba bring civilization to igbo land is what your grandfather told you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

A man that saw buhari destroy Nigeria as the military head of state still. Supported him again, both of you are m*d

You have nothing that you can tell Me

In 1984 Buhari did the same thing we are witnessing today

Buhari should have been banned from ever holding political office

I am not intolerant I am angry because adeboye is trying to play mind games and I am not falling for it

You are actually the one who is raving mad for thinking anybody owes you anything.

If you think Adeboye is playing a mind game, go to work. Adeboye has over 10 - 20 Million people who readily buys into his ideas even when he maybe wrong. To be able to sell your own point and counter this seeming advantage he has, you will need to do more than throwing jabs at everyone else.

It is real hard job to market an idea and it is not done by throwing soured words at other people. Nobody will be convinced that you have a better point just because you called him names. You will do more than that and differently too.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
xangerar:

You are actually the one who is raving mad for thinking anybody owes you anything.

If you think Adeboye is playing a mind game, go to work. Adeboye has over 10 - 20 Million people who readily buys into his ideas even when he maybe wrong. To be able to sell your own point and counter this seeming advantage he has, you will need to do more than throwing jabs at everyone else.

It is real hard job to market an idea and it is not done by throwing soured words at other people. Nobody will be convinced that you have a better point just because you called him names. You will do more than that and differently too.

You are a brainwashed Bush sheep, I have no time for lunatics like you that have their brains in their a*ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by yuping(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

Haha, say the truth for once and stop beating around the bush
Adeboye is a hypocrite simple and that is a sin
He is friends withe the politicians even his boy is the vice president
So why is he asking us useless questions
Is he just waking up now that they bombed the train?
I am not moved with his crap
WAS HE NOT born before 1985?
Ok. He is an Hypocrite, but be move and support the movement, before you end up as an hypocrite cus u have been complaning of no support from him now he is supporting, I hope you are not backing out? People life depends on it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by Bastardlyrich: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Who told you adeboye is a man of god.
So you believe a yorobadhd man is a man of God that means you can believe anything.
Fulanis know them na,their yorobadhd are fake Muslimm there's and bayerebes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by xangerar: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

You are a brainwashed Bush sheep, I have no time for lunatics like you that have their brains in their a*ss

You have used the word "brainwash" for the umpteenth time. Do you have other words you use that often or someone who use that word so often has spat into your mouth?

I know a certain Okeokpa from Afaraukwu, the ikensi who is now in detention somewhere in Abuja. When he was as free as you are now, he was using that word at the slightest to describe anyone who didn't believe in the bunkum he was spewing.

Don't be like him, be accommodating. Permit other opinions that differ from your and invest in the ability to persuade others to see things your way using dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Hypocrite(pictures And Video) by vasel15: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
xangerar:

You have used the word "brainwash" for the umpteenth time. Do you have other words you use that often or someone who use that word so often has spat into your mouth?

I know a certain Okeokpa from Afaraukwu, the ikensi who is now in detention somewhere in Abuja. When he was as free as you are now, he was using that word at the slightest to describe anyone who didn't believe in the bunkum he was spewing.

Don't be like him, be accommodating. Permit other opinions that differ from your and invest in the ability to persuade others to see things your way using dialogue.

Are you the Head pastor in charge of the poor man's offering in the redeem church?

Is hypocrisy a sin?

There is nothing that you can tell me

They failed us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver / CBN Postpones MPC Meeting Again / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.