Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever (527 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever by Enskynelson(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
This tread is just exactly what I wanted.
https://www.nairaland.com/1101552/malaria-every-week-please-advice

Thank you
Re: Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever by twosquare(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,
My friend need an urgent advice. He is Genotype AS and Blood type O+ but has been suffering from malaria for about two years now. He takes antimalarial drugs almost every two weeks. He has stopped wasting money on doing medical tests as it is the same issue again and again. I can relate with his experience because it was once like this for me some years back but I really cannot remember how I got out of it. I used to treat fever up to two times in a month and every stress brings out that fever feeling. But these days, maybe I treated fever like three (3) times the whole of 2018!
Has anyone experienced such? Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Mynd44
Your friend should do some blood test like HIV and the likes. Also, it might be typhoid and you guys think it is malaria. So, before it kills him, he should visit a hospital for test. The present state of Nigeria Medicare is appalling. Also, he should be the type that do complete dosage, if not, maybe he hasn't in the past, he will simply birth an antimalarial-resistant parasite. Antimalarial resistant parasite is now rampant. So, let him reduce stress to the barest minimum. Eat good food and he should be intentional about it. Something to build up his immune system too. And he should sleep under mosquito net to avoid being bitten again. Otherwise, it's the same step all over.

It might also be a spiritual attack. Just saying. Antimalarial-resistant parasite is now a worrisome thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,
This tread is just exactly what I wanted.
https://www.nairaland.com/1101552/malaria-every-week-please-advice

Thank you
LET HIM USE THIS PRODUCT AFRICAN POT,IT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Help! My Friend Suffering From 'incurable' Malaria Fever by doctokwus: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
If u want cheap products you get cheap things.
If you or your friend has the money he should do a proper,accurate lab tests in a standard diagnostics centre.
I can bet anything that if that is done,it would be found that your friend has been suffering from something else,rather than malaria.
If,only if,however,it still shows malaria parasitemia from a standard diagnostics centre,they he should be ready to spend money and some days in the hospital to get properly treated,because he may have a resistant form of the parasite.
But first step,do a proper test in a proper lab or hospital, not d ones you go hundred times and they still show "typhoid and malaria",100 times,even after each treatment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The WHO Wrong About This Silent Killer? / What Are The Infections One Can Get Via Kissing???? / Imo State Doctors Begin Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.