Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Need Experienced Article Writers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Experienced Article Writers (474 Views)

Article Writers Needed (open) / Work At Home Job For Article Writers In An Online Company In Lagos, Nigeria / Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Experienced Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello guys,

I have a project I need to submit before 2pm tomorrow. I couldn't beat the deadline. So, I need some help getting the job done.

Here is what I need:

A writer who has experience in writing travel articles

A writer who is experienced in SEO writing

A writer who is very creative

A writer who is sound in English.

Note, my client is on Upwork and a Londoner. These guys don't buy crap! If you are not good, please, don't drop your number here.

I have had terrible experiences with some other writers here. The last outsourcing I did, the (5) guys that wrote for me were terrible, even though I paid them more than the bargain. I had issues with my client and lost a lot. And I am not ready to soil my reputation anymore. So, YOU MUST BE GOOD!!

The work:
Word count for the articles = 600-1200 word
No research needed. I have done all there is. All you need do is to follow the sample I will give you and create a content that enchants.
Pay is N1,500 per article.
I can give a maximum of 2 per person because of the close deadline.

I NEED ONLY 3 WRITERS

Payments will be on Monday.

I am currently not on WhatsApp. Just drop your number and I will contact you. We will work visa Email

Here is my number: 09054762972
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by koolsammie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Youngadvocate(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
...need more.

If you aren't good with SEO, but are a very experienced writer, you can apply.

I will take care of the SEO myself.
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Kul3ger(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by 36pripa(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by WriterNG: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Youngadvocate:
Hello guys,

I have a project I need to submit before 2pm tomorrow. I couldn't beat the deadline. So, I need some help getting the job done.

Here is what I need:

A writer who has experience in writing travel articles

A writer who is experienced in SEO writing

A writer who is very creative

A writer who is sound in English.

Note, my client is on Upwork and a Londoner. These guys don't buy crap! If you are not good, please, don't drop your number here.

I have had terrible experiences with some other writers here. The last outsourcing I did, the (5) guys that wrote for me were terrible, even though I paid them more than the bargain. I had issues with my client and lost a lot. And I am not ready to soil my reputation anymore. So, YOU MUST BE GOOD!!

The work:
Word count for the articles = 600-1200 word
No research needed. I have done all there is. All you need do is to follow the sample I will give you and create a content that enchants.
Pay is N1,500 per article.
I can give a maximum of 2 per person because of the close deadline.

I NEED ONLY 3 WRITERS

Payments will be on Monday.

I am currently not on WhatsApp. Just drop your number and I will contact you. We will work visa Email

Here is my number: 09054762972

I'm an experienced writer
Re: I Need Experienced Article Writers by LordKingsley: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2018
I'm available. 08106959505

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income / Nigeria Prisons, Fire Service To Employ 9,675 Candidates / NEWS2019 Recruitment: NDA Releases Names Of Shortlisted Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.