Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Sosoliso Plane Crash:13 Years After - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Sosoliso Plane Crash:13 Years After (480 Views)

Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) / 4 Years After Losing My Wife I Found The Courage To Love Again / John Wesley Mfr Celebrates 13 Years Of Merry Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sosoliso Plane Crash:13 Years After by qwenu: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
13 years after the crash, I wonder how the families of the victims are faring. The horror of December 10, 2005, is a feeling better imagined than experienced, and I wish it was one they did not have to ever go through.

13 years after, the only survivor of the fatal crash, Kechi Okwuchi, continues to live her life in service to others, encouraging people who have experienced some form of trauma or are going through difficult times in their lives not to give up. In spite of the pain she has undergone, and the scars she lives with daily, Kechi, through all these years has been a source of blessing to countless people whose names and faces she may never get to really know.

13 years after, and our aviation industry still has a lot of work to do in terms of the quality of our airports and the planes on our domestic routes.

13 years after and our country is in a worse shape. Access to proper healthcare is almost non-existent for the common man, and our response to emergencies is poor. Case in point is the story-building collapse in Port-Harcourt, where people were trapped in the rubble days after the collapse.

It has been 13 years since the plane crash, and it is hoped that as the families remember December 10, it is with less pain for the tragedy they experienced, and more gratitude for the blessings they have received over the years https://qwenu.com/2018/12/13/the-sosoliso-plan-crash13-years-after/

(1) (Reply)

See Winner Of The #10yearchallenge! / 93 Years Old Sage Chief Akaeze Ukponu Laid To Rest. / Deeper Life Church Allegedly Suspends Couple's Wedding For Eating From Same Plat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.