Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission (458 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Davido Buys New Dog Travels With It Worldwide (pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission by Junistark: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
On-air-personality Daddy Freeze has called out his ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde, for traveling with their kids without his permission.

Freeze wrote on his Instagram he just found out she’s travelled with their kids, which she is not allowed to do without his consent.

Freeze, once again, alleged that his wife lied in an intervie where she made allegations of domestic violence against the media personality.

Disappearing post:
She doesn’t have my consent to travel with my kids without my knowledge! Is it even legal? What is the job of the Nigerian immigration service really?
I just want to know where my kids are, that’s all! ~FRZ

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/12/daddy-freezes-ex-wife-travels-with.html?m=1

Re: Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission by serial007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eyaa cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission by ShitHead(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
She travelled to pay her tithe.
Re: Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission by Junistark: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Junistark:
On-air-personality Daddy Freeze has called out his ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde, for traveling with their kids without his permission.

Freeze wrote on his Instagram he just found out she’s travelled with their kids, which she is not allowed to do without his consent.

Freeze, once again, alleged that his wife lied in an intervie where she made allegations of domestic violence against the media personality.

Disappearing post:
She doesn’t have my consent to travel with my kids without my knowledge! Is it even legal? What is the job of the Nigerian immigration service really?
I just want to know where my kids are, that’s all! ~FRZ

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/12/daddy-freezes-ex-wife-travels-with.html?m=1
Re: Daddy Freezes Ex-wife Travels With Their Kids Without His Permission by festusparkz419(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
ShitHead:
She travelled to pay her tithe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Celebrate Daughters First Birthday, Months After Denying Pregnancy Reports / Runtown Banned From Entering The United States / DAVIDO Unite His 2 Babymama & Daughters After Giving CHIOMA Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.