Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Runtown Banned From Entering The United States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Banned From Entering The United States (462 Views)

Bovi Banned From Entering USA / Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by vickayo: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Fresh reports have indicated that Nigerian singer, Douglas Jack Agu has been banned from entering the United States.

According to Johnson Adumike, the General Manager of his erstwhile record label, Eric Many Entertainment, Runtown and his brother's secured the US visa though the label but his brother's refused to come back, thus staying in the United States illegally on expired visa

In his words, 'the P-3 visa (which allows an artist or entertainer, individually or as a group, to enter the U.S) that Eric Many got for Runtown and his brothers to enter the United States has expired and Runtown's brothers did not come back causing their visas to expire. .

Eric Many reported this incident to United States immigration, so when Runtown and his mother went to reapply for their visas, they found out that they have been banned from traveling to the US simply because America believes that both him and his mother may decide not to come back again just as his brothers'.

Johnson also added that 'karma always comes back for you when you bite the hand that feeds you'.

See a copy of the approval notice from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Watch Video: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/runtown-banned-from-entering-united.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by vickayo: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by coolcatty: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
I knew dilly was never gonna leave this runtown like that....my dad always says one should fear the man that keeps silent in the face of provocation...Dilly is just getting started with runtown.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by airsaylongcon: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
coolcatty:
I knew dilly was never gonna leave this runtown like that....my dad always says one should fear the man that keeps silent in the face of provocation...Dilly is just getting started with runtown.

The Dilly hinsef fit near Yankee? Forget Yankee hin fit near their embassy?
Re: Runtown Banned From Entering The United States by itspzpics(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Haaa

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Dad So Much, I Lost My Best Friend - Ras Kimono’s Daughter / 'I Am Depressed' - Comedian Ankara Gucci Cries For Help! / Burna Boy Schools UK Journalist For Saying The United Kingdom Started “afrobeat”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.