Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos (31691 Views)

Mercy Eke Rocks Blonde Hairstyle / Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Avenna: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
For my own side if am a lady like her i will just tell her that am more Beautiful than her moreover is this your christmas hair, sorry.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
OluwasureGig:

leave the girl alone and focus on being successful in your chosen career path like her
Are you Regina the teenage girl?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Notatribalist(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
The kain tinx wey dey make FP this days dey weak me.
u dey mind nairaland mods.same thing they did with Davido's girl friend's(Chioma) pictures today,I was like because she is now dating a cele,so she has automatically turned to cele to the extent that when she dresses Nairaland will just post it as news?in fact, I didn't opened that nonsense thread.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Bonjoro: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
They don bang her tire, make I kpain if Dey never bang her this month, e sure die.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by miicun(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you force Masquerade to go learn westen culture what do u expect?

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Notatribalist:
u dey mind nairaland mods.same thing they did with Davido's girl friend's(Chioma) pictures today,I was like because she is now dating a cele,so she has automatically turned to cele to the extent that when she dresses Nairaland will just post it as news?in fact, I didn't opened that nonsense thread.
Ah weak mah brother. NL is gradually losing it. The rate at which they now celebrate mediocrity is alarming. I'm not saying any info shouldn't be posted on NL oo. I'm just saying that there aresome things that are not FP worthy.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by freshinko: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
This girl is speedily ageing.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by whitepaperwork: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Respect55:
My concern is about the portrait on the wall in the 3rd pic

I thought I was the only one that saw it...
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Triangles1:
Why do girls cry during sex and still holding you tight?
Ur sister will be a good position to answer this.....
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by sapiosexist(m): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
She too like hotels.
I go like faak this Barbie
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Onyi22:

Ur sister will be a good position to answer this.....
Which kind yamayama reply be this one?
Did he ask you?
If you can't tell him, move on.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
BLONDE?
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by AnuliKay: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
She looks beautiful

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos by Rexnegro(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Julietteokafor5:
This one na engagement ring ooo
where's it

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show / Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.