Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Transgenerational Leadership: The Okezie Ikpeazu Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transgenerational Leadership: The Okezie Ikpeazu Example (217 Views)

2023: Umo Eno And Transgenerational Leadership In Akwa Ibom State / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgenerational Leadership: The Okezie Ikpeazu Example by AbiaOnline(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
TRANSGENERATIONAL LEADERSHIP: THE OKEZIE IKPEAZU EXAMPLE

“The era of listing roads and other infrastructure as achievements of a Governor is gone. These are basic things that leaders with access to State funds are required to do and it should not be celebrated. I do not want to be remembered for the roads I built and I have built 70 so far and will yet build more. I want to be remembered as the Governor who...
https://abiaonline.com.ng/2018/12/13/transgenerational-leadership-the-okezie-ikpeazu-example/

Re: Transgenerational Leadership: The Okezie Ikpeazu Example by hisgrace090: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abia online should stop this okezie ikpeazu rubbish, its only in abia state that you'll still find an entire local govt without one single tarred road today.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019: Many Commercial Drivers Shows Solemn Support For Ayade / Stanley Amuchie Neither Apologised to Araraume Or On The Run. / Nigeria’s Former Defence Chief, Alex Badeh, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.