Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry (23651 Views)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by salbis(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
The desperation is obvious and it will take them no where.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Baselm: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
She always look like a stupid sex object. I'm sorry but there's always some clueless ness in her looks

1 Like

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by obonujoker(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol... Wetin bambam contribute?? Baba desperado and wife.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by JasonScoolari: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
What is the significance of this award? The first lady's team just called random celebs and started dishing out awards to them, based on what criteria?
Election gimmicks. The toilet ambassador have quite a handful of followers on her social media accounts. So this is a case of "Scratch my back, I scratch your own"

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by miicun(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
hmmm

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Wuraola01(f): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
ouzo1:
Which contribution exactly??

M thinking of it here too. grin
Can't pinpoint any contribution shocked

The award should've gone to either Cee c or Alex if at all they wanted to gift a former bbn house member.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by akdjr(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Does the plaque come with money?
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Other countries are giving award for technological invention we are doing wat even Syria or Iraq will not give award to entertainment

Dis country is doom

Nothing dat Nigeria have invented even d ones with very good IQ are ridicule and some with good help moved outside dis country and are gone for ever, ,,,make I do carry my bag too o

Is nigeria a dance hall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by lastempero: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some zoos are more co ordinated than 9ja.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by dam2000(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Continue wasting the money your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Toilet sex!!!
Toilet sex ain’t real that is just what they want you to believe.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Jonadull: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:
What is the significance of this award? The first lady's team just called random celebs and started dishing out awards to them, based on what criteria?
I believe you can read what is written on the emblem
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by ofiko123(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
ouzo1:
help me ask them o...
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
gazza07:
Award for what? For being banged in toilet by Teddy?

Buhari, is a disaster!!!!
...but of course this is an achievement of the apc led government. Lai Mohammed surely has it listed as one of the numerous projects being executed deserving of a second term.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Jonadull: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
mogbojaiye:
Other countries are giving award for technological invention we are doing wat even Syria or Iraq will not give award to entertainment

Dis country is doom

Nothing dat Nigeria have invented even d ones with very good IQ are ridicule and some with good help moved outside dis country and are gone for ever, ,,,make I do carry my bag too o

Is nigeria a dance hall
You can’t even type properly
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:

And I wasn't expecting u to read it

Becus of ur name

1 Like

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by klever18(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
dis country if we no kill them dey go kill us.
Nigeria na scam imagine Nigeria dull well well even me .
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:

E concern u, ,,,,,,abi na only u see am ITK

1 Like

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Lomprico2: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
ouzo1:

Apc go give award to stone just to score cheap political points. undecided
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Princezibk: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
This aisha buhari needs a continuous sound slap... someone to refer her to watch the last BBN show
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Jonadull: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
mogbojaiye:

E concern u, ,,,,,,abi na only u see am ITK
You can’t even type properly. .
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by durubennie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ewwww.. She looks like all those turtle ninjas in Nickelodeon
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:

You can’t even type properly. .
You can't even type properly..
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Onyi22(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Negotiate:
This award is as useless as TraderMoni
To u it's useless but to her, it's very useful....
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by cbngov01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Aishat is just sharing awards pf all a sudden...

Nigerian politicians are d worst of the lots!
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by slowbreeze(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
What a useless award..All cos of election. but seriously does this babes mouth never fully close..?Too much teeth or wat? In 90% of her pix I've seen;her mouth is always fully or partially open..
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Negotiate: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Onyi22:

To u it's useless but to her, it's very useful....

Useful as per? Decoration?
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Onyi22(f): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73822051:
Lol cheesy, na dat one pain u?! D one wey pain us be say, What contribution are we talking about here?! Orisirisi something!
Speak for yourself....
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Onyi22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Negotiate:

Useful as per? Decoration?
Jealousy will not allow you see its usefulness
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Onyi22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
slowbreeze:
What a useless award..All cos of election. but seriously does this babes mouth never fully close..?Too much teeth or wat? In 90% of her pix I've seen;her mouth is always fully or partially open..
Sharrap there...
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by spydes: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
What kinda fuckery award is this abeg...which contribute did this girl contribute to entertainment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers / Wow! Tonto Dike, A.K.A Pokolee Smoking Hot In New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.