Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry (23637 Views)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Onyi22:

Speak for yourself....
Ok ma.
Is dat all?!
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by shedrack1234: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fanmily or family

Scroll up and go through her write up.
If she can make such grave mistake by reducing her family to this. I give up on her.

This means the her parents spend to train in school is a waisted resources.

Mr spell where you, come and rescue your sister before they molest here here
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
My country Nigeria is a joke..........
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by tobsidan1: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
itspzpics:
cheesy cheesy
You be foolish boy

Peruzzi Bedroom video 2nd version was leaked by another Tobi bestie ...WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by tobsidan1: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mumu person
itspzpics:

Peruzzi Bedroom video 2nd version was leaked by another Tobi bestie ...WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by koffsman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Contribution to wat abeg does she sings or is she a video vixen I guess this award sud b giving to bisola she get better song pass Efe
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by SURElee(f): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2018
ouzo1:
Which contribution exactly??

I was going to ask, aswear. I bet the award is for her chicken egg laying dress to that AMVCA months back.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by desiignerr: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2018
For Toilet Sex COntribution ABi.
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Talknochip(m): 4:09am On Dec 14, 2018
grtboy51:
Dis pple disgracing naija upandan,
Nigeria is a disgrace already.. The first lady is Just reafirming it!
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by lexy2014: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2018
TimiRume:
Congratulations to Bamike, keep representing. !!
What is she representing, toilet sex?
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by slowbreeze(f): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Onyi22:

Sharrap there...

Smelly thing.Get the f*** outta my mentions.Goat!
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by jubrilELsudan: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2018
I like her. Her pussy is fire. She knows how to fvck very well. She likes sucking my big hard cuck and drinking my hot cum.

2 Shares

Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Obidiugwu: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Okay,,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, henobproductions.com
Re: Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry by Onyi22(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
slowbreeze:

Smelly thing.Get the f*** outta my mentions.Goat!
Sharrap there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye & Osita Iheme In Personally Video / Wow! Tonto Dike, A.K.A Pokolee Smoking Hot In New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.