Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Fallen Interest In Our Local Football League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Fallen Interest In Our Local Football League (371 Views)

Nigeria Premier Football League 2024/2025 Season / Nigeria Professional Football League Table After Week 8 Sunday Games / Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fallen Interest In Our Local Football League by tck2000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
To be sincere,i would say that i'm ashame of the little interest shown in our local league.Although,i registered on Nairaland for about two months now but this is the first time that i am posting a topic.I love reading threads about our local league,i had followed lot of them written by other's,i noticed that all the thread are 2005,2008,2010,2016.i have never seen a 2018 thread.Though i might still be a kid but i see that our league could challenge the top 3 league in Europe.Why? This generation of leader's doesn't want to do the right this.How can the government be awarding cash to super eagles to boost performance?That is adding water to a river.Do the NFF boss think $5000 is anything compared to their salary at their various club? I guess Pinnick is to Old to sit at the glasshouse.And our LMC is so Lazy,Inefficient.Our coaches would be wearing Agbada,polo and jeans,Manchester united jersey etc.The use of titles Alhaji,Chief.this is football put your "Chieftaincy and Alhajitaincy away.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Interest In Our Local Football League by tck2000(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Our kit provider's,can't they produce jersey that every nigerian would be craving to wear? Can't a very good chinese player be brought into the league?Think about the commercial!If two teams have two chinese player's each and one chinese pay 1Euro to watch the match,Then when 300million chinese watch,that is 300million Euro in a day!Local club sell their star player's to other league thereby developing other leagues. Don't tell me our super-earners player's cannot buy a local club and maintain it in an orderly way.Referee Cheating is too much.Commentating is TRASH! i suggest getting 40 english speaking commentators from lower leagues in Europe.Mixing European player's with Locals.You might say who would come to Nigeria but don't tell me that there are lot of star-studded amateur league player's in europe that would willingly come to nigeria.Establishment of rules to stop the sale/import of player's.Impeachment of league managers and setting up new ones,mixing them with white men.My Thoughts!!!!!
Re: The Fallen Interest In Our Local Football League by Ihenzy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
tck2000:
To be sincere,i would say that i'm ashame of the little interest shown in our local league.Although,i registered on Nairaland for about two months now but this is the first time that i am posting a topic.I love reading threads about our local league,i had followed lot of them written by other's,i noticed that all the thread are 2005,2008,2010,2016.i have never seen a 2018 thread.Though i might still be a kid but i see that our league could challenge the top 3 league in Europe.Why? This generation of leader's doesn't want to do the right this.How can the government be awarding cash to super eagles to boost performance?That is adding water to a river.Do the NFF boss think $5000 is anything compared to their salary at their various club? I guess Pinnick is to Old to sit at the glasshouse.And our LMC is so Lazy,Inefficient.Our coaches would be wearing Agbada,polo and jeans,Manchester united jersey etc.The use of titles Alhaji,Chief.this is football put your "Chieftaincy and Alhajitaincy away.
Me self e tire me o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Starts Football Club To Play In UPSL Legue In America / WON Won Won ! God Is With Us @ Www.winn9ja.com / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Signs Valencia Murillo On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.