Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Be A Best Leader In Your Work Place Or Point Of Duty. - Time-tested Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be A Best Leader In Your Work Place Or Point Of Duty. - Time-tested Tips (265 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Best Leader In Your Work Place Or Point Of Duty. - Time-tested Tips by Leadingupdate: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Some people have been asking, how can I do more my predecessor? How can I be loved by my worker/colleagues? How can I become the best boss? How can I employ a vision team with mission?

Studies shows that the best leaders are enthusiastically intellectual, innovative, and meticulous in speech. It is paramount to note that you can’t be a great leader without being a great follower and they are exceedingly self-aware.
Clearly leading isn’t easy, but with the right set of skills, each of us can become someone others look to for guidance. These powerful people have proven they can successfully manage teams, companies, even countries. Here are some of their time-tested tips for being the kind of leader people are inspired to follow. @ http://www.leadingupdate.com/2018/12/how-to-be-best-leader-in-your-work.html

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Clean N Classy Recruitment 2018 / (LESSON 2):--- How Our Environment Influences Our Lives Either Negatively Or Pos / Apply Now: Baynet Fuse Limited Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.