Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate (18096 Views)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Accord Party, APGA Presidential Candidates Protest Exclusion From Debate / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by bullabong(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Na by force?...

Oversabi dey worry am.
All of you fighting Sowore are fighting your future glory. Get wise and queue up behind the real change

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by bullabong(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
These mushroom parties are only increase election costs. We need to cap the number of parties. Sowore wey no fit win hin street in ikeja dey make noise.
Shameless yoot! Grand fathers dey rule you since and you are happy. Go to France,na ur mate be president.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by 99miles(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2018
bullabong:
Shameless yoot! Grand fathers dey rule you since and you are happy. Go to France,na ur mate be president.
Youthfulness is not the only criteria for selecting leaders, ask the people of Kogi State.
I will rather vote a credible grandfather than a ganja man that talks carelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by revolt(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Why should sowore be excluded....not fair. He'd have made it interesting Though he hardly says anything asides attacking people and giving populist solutions that aren't practical.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by oweman: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Could the channels boss made Sowore president of Nigeria ?
He better hurry up go and pay his fine at the ilorin court before Bukola Saraki did the needful on him idiot .
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2018
I really wish and want him to be there because I trust him to always hit the nail at the head. He will surely rubbish Buhari on that debate floor. He will make the debate more lively.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by oweman: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Could the channels boss made Sowore president of Nigeria ?
He better hurry up go and pay his fine at the ilorin court before Bukola Saraki did the needful on him ; idiot .
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by omoiyalayi(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2018
I think this guys are mistaken this debate to campaign

The recognizable ones have been selected out of 73 candidates if they feel shortchanged they gather themselves and organize another one by themselves it's not that hard na

But na their money dem go use sha
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by SEGLIZ: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Youngzedd:

Now one pathetic TV station. In life never compromise no matter what.

H"A"Y H"I"GH "T"EA did compromised back then till date it was alright and it is still being alright. but for channels it is wrong!?
come to think of it, if truly John Momoh connived with the government to streamline candidate for debates then it not in any way good for us. I believe there should be fairness to all.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Timtellect: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2018
This one Channel Debate is inviting bubu for a debate... It's like they want him to die before the election commence. Not sure he can express himself well

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2018
bullabong:
All of you fighting Sowore are fighting your future glory. Get wise and queue up behind the real change

sowore is body's future glory. every man is the determinant of his or her own destiny irrespective of what goes on around them. as bad as we claim Nigeria to we still have people breaking through, breaking even clean hands not soiled in any form.
of what impression are you that sowore would get into government and come out clean? I'm not here concluding but let's reason, he is but a man like everyone.
he has a loosed mouth, he end being the Trump of Nigeria and Africa in general.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by ednut1(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2018
bullabong:
sowore nd the likes hv no chance
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by igwedaboss(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Yes, please sue them. Why will they exclude him? They dont want to be bashed. They included dumb heads in the same pack. Stupid political debate rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by DedeNkem: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Channels is paid by govt. Corrupt politicians don't want Sowore near the Aso rock because he'll jail them if he wins!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by nograv: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Sowere actually has ideas and policies.

If he was allowed on, he would destroy the corrupt mainstream politicians..

The other politicians begged channels TV to not let him on grin

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by btoks: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2018
revolt:
Why should sowore be excluded....not fair. He'd have made it interesting Though he hardly says anything asides attacking people and giving populist solutions that aren't practical.

Regarding his solutions, he's highlighted what a willing government should be aiming for. Better to shoot for the stars and hit the moon than not aiming for anything at all. With our high population growth and low gdp growth we are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. A government still dragging a 30K minimum wage and expects to fight corruption (no chance).

The fact is the pace of development is so slow that there has generally been no positive impact with the 2 main parties (no difference between the two btw). There needs to be a total sanitation of the way things are run in Nigeria otherwise we'll be here in years discussing the same issues while other smaller countries develop.

Regarding his attacks, I suppose knowing what he does (and we all know) about our so called leaders, it's better to state it as it is and stop lying to ourselves. He should probably tone it down a bit though but that's his style.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by NessaBoo(f): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Channels wants to take it easy on them, because they know for sure, Sowore is sweeping that debate, he's too cerebral, what's the purpose of a debate without one of the most capable and qualified candidates present.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Babanews(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2018
If only the move can change the debate composition.

He is one of the most suitable candidates in the INEC list.

Sai Sowo!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by BrokenCock: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2018
I bbelieve Sowole is the man for the people. The govt is been threatened cos an intelligent man is a candidate.
The thunder wey go fire all those Nigerians voting in fraudsters still dey masturb8 for h3LL.

We need a youth as the president joor! Old men are so damn wicked in power.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by dashing07(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2018
Very funny country , really only 5 candidates, re we moving forward or backwards ....

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by vickylincon(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
Sowore needs to understand that purchasing of form is not an automatic ticket to be part of the Presidential debate . Asides Social Media he's candidature is at the lowest ebb including his political party .

Asides that I have seen activists that are cultured and well mannerd in their approach as for Sowore he is ill mannerd in his apporach in addressing issues .
I tell you, he's arrogant. Was he not the same one that was shouting on ooni?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Dappertwayne: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2018
DMerciful:
See as Bubu take escape debate cos the court is likely to stop it for excluding Sowore. Are you sure this guy is not working for APC? Why dint he bring out this notice since knowing today Friday 14th is d vice presidential debate? Because the APC wants Osinbajo to attend but not Bubu. Bubu is running away from the debate using Sowore!
Don't be ignorant sir. No court of competent jurisdiction will grant any of those reliefs as the whole claim is frivolous and unknown to law!
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by lunacol(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Well programmed. The court will stop the debate thereby saving President Buhari from what he has been dodging.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by don4real18(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Well, he has every right to be there. Why will Channels call it a presidential debate if they only picked their preferred candidates (those with money to give them).
I'm not sure we have a station that isn't politically influenced

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by ajayiopy: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2018
SOWORE IS TOO RUDE.IT WILL TURN THAT DEBATE TO SOMETHING ELSE.
SOWORE IS NOT MATURE

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by selfmadeboss: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
These mushroom parties are only increase election costs. We need to cap the number of parties. Sowore wey no fit win hin street in ikeja dey make noise.
SHUT UP. I JUST HATE YOUR NAME
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by King44(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]I knew restructuring was a scam like APC change, and if channels continue with this I am very sure no one would take their debates seriously anymore, its seems they are trying to save face remember Buhari,Atiku and others refused to honour their debate so in other to have those men who who disregard their debate on the show they have to put away those candidate who would expose them and their lies, n make them loose votes in 2019, before I tot we could replace bu with ati but now I realize how worse the situation could get if such happens atiku is a sellout. Channels must be sued not only by sawore but also by Hashim that is an infringement on their right

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by bullabong(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
sowore nd the likes hv no chance
Not with our help...he does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria? / Buhari Receives Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.