Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate (18095 Views)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Accord Party, APGA Presidential Candidates Protest Exclusion From Debate / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by bullabong(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2018
NessaBoo:
Channels wants to take it easy on them, because they know for sure, Sowore is sweeping that debate, he's too cerebral, what's the purpose of a debate without one of the most capable and qualified candidates present.
Look at me here tripping for the analyst instead of tripping for the analysis. Hi
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Kizopumpin(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2018
They are just scared of the guy.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by princejenks(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2018
This threat is needless,the organisers are well in their rights to determine which parties they want to invite for their debate as well as the criteria for making such choices. Mr Sowore should organise his and invite whoever he likes;all these mushroom candidates of little known parties feeling self important and having a needless sense of entitlement.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by ibietela2(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2018
technicallyrich:
Sowore is an ijaw man.from ijaw apoi,the ancestrial home of ijaws.
No wonder cowardice is not in his vain and he is as stuborn as other ijaws.
I am ijaw and a biafran,if not for the higher chances of obi,i would have gladly supported sowore.
God bless ijaws forever.the kings of africa.

East or West Apoi?
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by adem30: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
ehinmowo:
I was wondering why the organisers of Presidential debate will have only 5 candidates amongst over 50

It's gross injustice. Besides, the too aspirants (Buhari and Atiku) CANNOT effect the kind of change want in this cointry. If Buhari enters, Nigeria is dooom. If Atiku becomes the president, na die we go dey so.

The organisers ought to pay for damages.

Can you sit and watch 50 people debate on one single topic? And who is Sowore if not an ordinary noise maker? Only insensible people will think another candidate will emerge from the presidential election apart from Buhari or Atiku, Others are wash.
It's people like you that believes in fiction
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by NessaBoo(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2018
bullabong:
Look at me here tripping for the analyst instead of tripping for the analysis. Hi

Thanks smiley
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Amozever12: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
I think Channels did the right thing, because he uses vulgar words on air. Sometimes. F-words not minding his audience and we don't need such ppl on presidential debate until he becomes a refined being and be civil in his utterances.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by bullabong(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2018
NessaBoo:

Thanks smiley
My instincts never lie,i will like to know you if you are single and dont mind the point of connection...
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by DMerciful(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Watch and see!
Dappertwayne:

Don't be ignorant sir. No court of competent jurisdiction will grant any of those reliefs as the whole claim is frivolous and unknown to law!
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Zieina(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Anyone know when the debate is supposed to hold?
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by kayphyzee(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by adeniyi65(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin angry grin
ehinmowo:
I was wondering why the organisers of Presidential debate will have only 5 candidates amongst over 50

It's gross injustice. Besides, the too aspirants (Buhari and Atiku) CANNOT effect the kind of change want in this cointry. If Buhari enters, Nigeria is dooom. If Atiku becomes the president, na die we go dey so.

The organisers ought to pay for damages.

grin grin grin one chance,nah I'm we dey so.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by Glink2018(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
phase1:
The channels TV boss Mr Momoh is a crook, he took N16 billion from the dullardd in order to promote him.
No wonder channels is now as toothless as NTA.

Tony momoh is a business man. He has to put his money where his mouth is...

Please don't blame him. You don't know what it takes to pay salary as at when due...
Many of you here are still under your mum's roof
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by CioAngels(f): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
What makes Channels thinks they are better than Sahara reporters to decide against Sowore? Allow Sowore to disgrace himself it is not your headache. You have collected money from government to fail others does not make you better. You have come a long way and money will finish and then you will start to pay for character laundering when the government money would have finished. You are not ashamed to disqualify the only youth who went to the nooks and crannies of the country to campaign, what is their fear against him? No character, which president have not used garage language? Don't destroy your hard earned position for ill money.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by ehinmowo: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
adem30:

Can you sit and watch 50 people debate on one single topic? And who is Sowore if not an ordinary noise maker? Only insensible people will think another candidate will emerge from the presidential election apart from Buhari or Atiku, Others are wash.
It's people like you that believes in fiction

Half baked education dey worry you. Who told you that the event have to be in one day? And must they be disenfranchised because their chance of winning is slim? I guess you are still among the backward majority.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by jamjo: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
Sowore needs to understand that purchasing of form is not an automatic ticket to be part of the Presidential debate . Asides Social Media he's candidature is at the lowest ebb including his political party .

Asides that I have seen activists that are cultured and well mannerd in their approach as for Sowore he is ill mannerd in his apporach in addressing issues .

Whether you think Sowore is ill-mannered because he makes his statements as he sees it, I may disagree with you about him being Ill-mannered, but my question is what have those you think are well mannered done for Nigeria because I'm still waiting for the El Dorado Nigeria has been ruled by well mannered as you want them to be. For us to continue doing the same things the same way and expecting a different result that can never happen.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by adem30: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

Half baked education dey worry you. Who told you that the event have to be in one day? And must they be disenfranchised because their chance of winning is slim? I guess you are still among the backward majority.

Then they should go and organise theirs. Is it by force? If they do on another channel anyone interested will watch
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by revolt(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
btoks:

Regarding his solutions, he's highlighted what a willing government should be aiming for. Better to shoot for the stars and hit the moon than not aiming for anything at all. With our high population growth and low gdp growth we are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. A government still dragging a 30K minimum wage and expects to fight corruption (no chance).

The fact is the pace of development is so slow that there has generally been no positive impact with the 2 main parties (no difference between the two btw). There needs to be a total sanitation of the way things are run in Nigeria otherwise we'll be here in years discussing the same issues while other smaller countries develop.

Regarding his attacks, I suppose knowing what he does (and we all know) about our so called leaders, it's better to state it as it is and stop lying to ourselves. He should probably tone it down a bit though but that's his style.
this is exactly what I'm saying....no solution just criticism. We expect a breakdown on how these changes will be effected. Ofcos we all know economic growth rate vs population is very slow but....whats his solution...nothing but populist vituperations and rhetorics.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate by kabillionaire(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.