Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Stretch Marks And Pimples Removal Soap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks And Pimples Removal Soap (1721 Views)

Cure Dry Skin, Skin Blemishes, Acne And Pimples With These Two Powerful Products / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks And Pimples Removal Soap by princemose: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PD63zUY7M24" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SEE MORE @ www.maxcellgivity.com
ORDER CALL: +2348032520649

Sparks Stretch Marks and Pimples Removal Soap

After my first baby like most other women out there, I realised that I had stretch marks on my lower stomach and a little other stretch marks on my hand and laps.

This changes in a woman's body makes her feel bad. Most at times if the condition is poorly manged, the once beautiful woman becomes irritated.

This soap has been tested and proven as a complete remedy for stretch marks, pimples and acne, spots and skin blemish, skin wrinkles.

SPARKS STRETCH MARK AND PIMPLE SOAP CONTAINS:
1. Curcumin extracts
2. Vitamin E extracts
3. Vitamin A extracts
4. Aloe gel
5. Glycerin
6. essential oil

The stretch mark and pimple soap contains 100% Natural additives, No toning properties added, Non-comedogenic

CAUSES OF STRETCH MARKS AND PIMPLES
Not all stretch marks are caused by sickness. Below are some of the causes of stretchmarks;
1. Stretch marks can be caused when the skin rapidly stretches as a result of sudden growth or weight gain. The stretching causes the middle layer of skin (dermis) to tear, allowing the deeper skin layers to show through, forming stretch marks.

2. Pregnancy. Pregnancy makes the body increase in weight thus over stretching the skin. This can lead to stretch marks. Between 50 and 90 percent of women who are pregnant experience stretchmarks during or after birth.

3. Toning and bleaching creams. This type of lotions and creams can reduce the level of the skin collagen. Collagen strengthens and supports the skin, and a reduced the risk of stretch marks.

4. Puberty: When people are going through puberty there is most of the time chances of increase weight. This can lead to stretch marks.

5. Medical conditions: Certain conditions can cause stretch marks, such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing's syndrome. Marfan syndrome can lead to decreased elasticity in the skin tissue, and Cushing's syndrome can lead the body to produce too much of a hormone that leads to rapid weight gain and skin fragility.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male And Female Mountain Bikes: 18 speed- 21k; 6 Speed- 18k / Warning: If Your Kidneys Are In Danger, Your Body Will Give You These 8 Signs / Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.