Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message (413 Views)

Dr Abalaka Video Speech On Hiv/aids Cure / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by SolidFact: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2018
I over head my neighbor and his friends discussing about HIV / AIDS cure. They said HIV / AIDS is a Billion Dollars Business which has cure but the government and large pharmaceutical companies are aware of the cure but they are suppressing the cure not to be released out to the general public because of the billions gotten from it by Government. One of them said he was cured of HIV / AIDS by a herbalist but government will not give license to the herbalist and government will not allow such herbalist to promote their HIV / AIDS herbal medicine. I was saddened when I heard this. What's your comment on this?
Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by Amthol(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2018
We need proof of your statement
Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by SolidFact: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2018
What type of proof?

Amthol:
We need proof of your statement
Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by Jbleenk: 2:42am On Dec 14, 2018
SolidFact:
What type of proof?

A psychiatric proof confirming u are not mentally deranged.

So u thing u can just spew this rubbish without tangible proof and expect ppl to believe?

1 Like

Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by Heartbender: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2018
Which herbalist? What cure?
SolidFact:
I over head my neighbor and his friends discussing about HIV / AIDS cure. They said HIV / AIDS is a Billion Dollars Business which has cure but the government and large pharmaceutical companies are aware of the cure but they are suppressing the cure not to be released out to the general public because of the billions gotten from it by Government. One of them said he was cured of HIV / AIDS by a herbalist but government will not give license to the herbalist and government will not allow such herbalist to promote their HIV / AIDS herbal medicine. I was saddened when I heard this. What's your comment on this?
Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by MightySparrow: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Jbleenk:

A psychiatric proof confirming u are not mentally deranged.

So u thing u can just spew this rubbish without tangible proof and expect ppl to believe?
Somebody has an evidence of being healed already according to the story. So? i think the op is trying to tell us about alternative therapy rather than orthodox medicine. The orthodox has an organized knowledge of sicknesses and diseases but still fail in some areas. For instance my wife was diagonized of psoriassis - a not too common skin disease of almost no cure. A herbalist prescribed only one leaf. the problem that has crippled the family finances was over with less than #5000. Can you argue against evidence?
Re: HIV / AIDS CURE => Read This Very Important Message by Jbleenk: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2018
So u expect me and everyone reading this to believe u without a tangible proof?

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Dumped By Boyfriend, Rescued After Drinking A Poisoned Soft Drink / 5 Great Ways Sex Benefits Your Body / What Is Cure For Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.