Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures (31401 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2018
meobizy:

I believe this one 'stole' the man's sperm with the belief he'll one day tire of his already established family and settle with her. Old spinsters have a lot of time to think and desperation is an ally.
Her plan may pay off. Marriages nowadays hardly last ten years. I'm sure he'll use her as a stepping stone before finding a replacement for his wife then.

I doubt she has time to think. She is too busy running her empire.

With the kind of money she has, guys will be lining up to marry her, so I guess it is her decision to get married or not.

Her thought process is different from typical unexposed Africans like you.

8 Likes

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Sparkle777(f): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful baby. Looks like the father. No matter what, that man should step up. Be a father if u can't be a husband. Linda obviously doesn't want any man she is richer than cos am sure many Arochukwu men had come for her hand but she wouldn't.
Well, its worth it, at least she has her own. But single mamarism is not easy or funny. I wish them well
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2018
tallestman79:
I am sure that she will not breastfeed the baby so that she will continue to slay. If actually she was the one who gave birth to the baby. grin grin shocked shocked

You think she didn’t give birth to the boy? See what that mad woman Kemi has done to you.

You sound like a Jibril propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by tejiri4(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2018
baby not that cute tho.

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Thegirlnextdoor: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2018
The baby is so cute.
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Nobodys(f): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Your life, your everything? Na God? Nawa o
undecided do you have kids?. bet if you did you won't have written that gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by mealdred: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2018
cute kid
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by mealdred: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2018
Baby looks like Jim iyke, abi is it my eyes Welcome cuteee. ....

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by daddytime(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Where is aunty Kemi?

Come and tell us whose sperm it was that was stolen.

Handsome kid and an original ebony.

I only hope they don't start bleaching or toning him out.
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by MChaze25(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2018
kmcutez:

I doubt she has time to think. She is too busy running her empire.

With the kind of money she has, guys will be lining up to marry her, so I guess it is her decision to get married or not.

Her thought process is different from typical unexposed Africans like you.
Na fish brain be this one..
Go follow am steal sperm na
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Very handsome baby. May he not die young.

3 Likes

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by victorian(f): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2018
The son looks exactly like sholaye

Damn! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Casemiro(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

child

choi shocked big momas garden Mum
Natural home remedies
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2018
With her pussy that smells like rotten tilapia fish mixed with 7 days baby sh!t.

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2018
This baby I'm looking at is more than 3 months old. Last picture yes but not the rest.

Cute boy with swag though.

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by tehilah92(f): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2018
beautiful and sweet
all of una wey dey argue dey find the pikin papa, wetin una wan use am do? make we try dey mind our life sha

2 Likes

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by joyousever(f): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Really adorable to look at. Looks so much like Linda.
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Burgerlomo: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Beautiful! cool
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Quorax: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
JustCurious:
He looks so much like his supposed father.
Absolutely. God bless him. #socute

1 Like

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by chineloSA(f): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2018
So adorable with those chubby chicks.
Handsome little man. kiss
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Quorax: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:
The son looks exactly like sholaye

Damn! cheesy

Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2018
I pray that he grow up not devoid of the love and I wish they can settle things for his sake well done
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Ishilove: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
femi4:
Old looking baby
This baby is agadi nwoke
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Ishilove: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Sholaye cannot deny this one. It is self evident cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by Mizwisdom(f): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Nobodys:
undecided do you have kids?. bet if you did you won't have written that gibberish.

This is how you make kids useless in future. When you have such an attitude SNF your child perceives it he or she will take advantage. I am someone's offspring too, and was never treated like I'm their everything because I'm not, it's even a sin as a Christian to place your kids above God. Only God is everything
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
This Boy too fine aswear Linda go pampa am spoil. If anybody mistakenly beat this pikin ehn walai
Linda go arrest that fellow instantly lock am for kirikiri
Re: Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures by OhiOfIhima: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2018
gbosaa:

You think she didn’t give birth to the boy? See what that mad woman Kemi has done to you.

You sound like a Jibril propagandist.

I wonder ooo.... All dis August visitors to internet lack comprehensive information. Someone( Linda Ikeji) that was flashing her baby bump then everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.