Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency (15855 Views)

Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by fasho01(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Those who threw stone at glass houses now live in glass house and don't want stones thrown at them. What an irony..
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
magoo10:
tinubu said worst things about Buhari including him being a tribalistic person that cannot guaranty the unity of Nigeria but today he alongside his zombies are glorifying buhari as the messiah.
Just as obj said apc should bother themselves about how to win and forget whom he supports. They are being jittery in a foolish way

i really wanna take you on what you posted ... on which date did tinubu call buhari an ethnic bigot & religious fanatic ....
the report was not a direct quoting ,naa dem say dem say news which back dates to 5days ago on google, doesnt make any sense ... was hoping to see 2008.-13 @least .
stop blabbing non sense ... its not every post yu see online u quote as fact ... u had beta av sumtin reasonable to say this time or yu fall out like a mangoe
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Jonegonu: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmm. Obasanjo you don't want to rest.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by itu404(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
This upandan ftom OBJ and FFK is a nobraner . your inconsistency is unbecoming of a worthy leader.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Mimi222: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!

READ TEXT IN PICTURES BELOW

Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by ope33: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Go and find a way of getting your father bail/release from UK prison.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by frankmoney(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2018
KEVIND:
2019 Election: U.S. Senate Urges FG To Finalise Electoral Amendment Bill

https://www.independent.ng/2019-election-u-s-senate-urges-fg-to-finalise-electoral-amendment-bill/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/4903582/2019-election-u.s-senate-urges
because us Senate is in charge of Nigeria abi
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by RealityShot: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2018
shadelek:
Let's ask ourselves why obasanjo is against PMB. I don't think Obasanjo is supporting Atiku because of the masses, I think Obasanjo is doing this for his own personal interest. This is the same obasanjo that claimed to have destroyed his PDP card, he later changed the story when things fell apart between him and PMB. I'm not in support of the present administration and at the same time, I don't think PDP has something to offer us.
EXACTLY!

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by MrMurphy: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Is FFK also confused? Definitely he must be because he speaks like someone who has lost values and still announcing his presence, how dare this man talk as if he has a separate power to use against the government and I wonder who this man is backing just because your one time pay master was attack due to his failed statesman ship and you're here ranting as if you get more than a useless vote. Go back and ask OBJ whether he's confused or not and he'll tell you he don't know and stop a political game of ignorance and unwanted associates
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2018
shadelek:
Let's ask ourselves why obasanjo is against PMB. I don't think Obasanjo is supporting Atiku because of the masses, I think Obasanjo is doing this for his own personal interest. This is the same obasanjo that claimed to have destroyed his PDP card, he later changed the story when things fell apart between him and PMB. I'm not in support of the present administration and at the same time, I don't think PDP has something to offer us.
did you ask yourself this question in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Dedetwo(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73832073:
Fani-Kayode, who served under Obasanjo, said the presidency ought to treat the former president with absolute respect, otherwise his associates would have to respond and that might not augur well for the image of President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/8318644_20181214024626_png6326be29c32dc7c3253cdbb7ac89fa07

Just imagine what this crook is saying.
Well, Its because President Buhari is too gentle that he hasn't sent you to jail.
Bunch of crooks.

Most Nigerians are imbecilic dingbats. Please steal my money which I could recover or regain through hard work but do not allow nepotistic dunce to lead me into a dungeon which could mean the end of my life. The worst cadre of corruption is nepotism.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by BabaO2: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2018
magoo10:
tinubu said worst things about Buhari including him being a tribalistic person that cannot guaranty the unity of Nigeria but today he alongside his zombies are glorifying buhari as the messiah.
Just as obj said apc should bother themselves about how to win and forget whom he supports. They are being jittery in a foolish way
you are as confused as Obasanjo. Who is jittery here if not PDP and Obasanjo that want to stampede Nigeria to claim government by all means. Nothing Tinubu said that was abnormal in political space, unlike what Obasanjo wrote down in his memoir against Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Oxb90: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2018
magoo10:
yes they forget easily but the internet always reminds them their actions and speeches
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Oxb90: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73832073:
Fani-Kayode, who served under Obasanjo, said the presidency ought to treat the former president with absolute respect, otherwise his associates would have to respond and that might not augur well for the image of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Well, Its because President Buhari is too gentle that he hasn't sent you to jail.
Bunch of crooks.
what evidence of corruption do you think the present administration have against FFK. Remember FFK has no immunity.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2018
sureheaven:
No one is taking obj serious again.

The old orangutan created most of the problems we are facing today in Nigeria. He keeps frolicking with old thief politicians to cause confusion in the nation.
Late Fella got it right that obj is evil.

I will never forget what the man did in 2007 when elections conducted peacefully we're rigged broad day light by obj, till today we are still battling with the aftermath.

Take obj serious politically at your own foolishness and peril, someone whose biological son can't take serious politically is what Igbos are taking serious.
We all know that OBJ is corrupt but don't forget he is the only southern head of state. D first southern president who paved way for GEJ. He knows Nigeria more than u. The only southerner withstanding Northern domination and thwarting their plans. He commands respect. Sadly, so many people don't see beyond the face value.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Mrbadmus1(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Obasanjo should be the one to respect himself and stop pork nosing into somebody else's affairs.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by aPr: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
@healmee
STOMACH ULCER: Get 7-8 unripe plantain, peel them, cut
them to pieces and pound. Put everything inside a plastic
container, fill it with one gallon of water. Allow it to ferment for
three days. Take one cup 2 times a day for one week. The
ailment will disappear.

ASTHMA: Get some seeds of mango, cut it into pieces and
keep under the sun to dry. Grind to powder. Put one spoon of
the powder into a glass cup of water, stir it and drink. Once in a day for 3-4 weeks.
Hope this solves the problem . healme
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by aPr: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
healmee:
A plea for help!

I have been asthmatic and at the same time battling with stomach ulcer which has caused me my job. I've spent all my savings on treatment and medications which by his Grace, I will be healed.

I'm only pleading with good people of Nairaland to assist me financially as I humbly seek for your help for survival as nothing is too small for the sick. 0018476192. Access bank. God bless!

STOMACH ULCER: Get 7-8 unripe plantain, peel them, cut
them to pieces and pound. Put everything inside a plastic
container, fill it with one gallon of water. Allow it to ferment for
three days. Take one cup 2 times a day for one week. The
ailment will disappear.

ASTHMA: Get some seeds of mango, cut it into pieces and
keep under the sun to dry. Grind to powder. Put one spoon of
the powder into a glass cup of water, stir it and drink. Once in a day for 3-4 weeks.
Hope this solves the problem.
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by magoo10(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=73832523]

[s]

i really wanna take you on what you posted ... on which date did tinubu call buhari an ethnic bigot & religious fanatic ....
the report was not a direct quoting ,naa dem say dem say news which back dates to 5days ago on google, doesnt make any sense ... was hoping to see 2008.-13 @least .
stop blabbing non sense ... its not every post yu see online u quote as fact ... u had beta av sumtin reasonable to say this time or yu fall out like a mangoe[[/s]/quote]argue with your phone back to 2003
Google is your closest friend even the frog eyed druggist Tinubu will not deny it. The internet never forgets
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by ImperialYoruba: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
FFK is no longer speaking on anything to do with Atiku. Did Atiku Team snub him? grin

I never heard him speak on Obj before. What changed?
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by goaldynboy: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
shadelek:
[s]Let's ask ourselves why obasanjo is against PMB. I don't think Obasanjo is supporting Atiku because of the masses, I think Obasanjo is doing this for his own personal interest. This is the same obasanjo that claimed to have destroyed his PDP card, he later changed the story when things fell apart between him and PMB. I'm not in support of the present administration and at the same time, I don't think PDP has something to offer us[/s].

You want reasons why Obasonjo is against Buhari? Take some:

1. Buhari has used his Fulani Herdsmen to kill more than 25,000 people in North-Central and steal their ancestral land!

2. Buhari is not in charge of the Federal Govt; rather it is Two Strong Men according to Aisha Buhari!

3. Buhari has totally killed our economy and made Nigeria the number one poverty capital in the world!

4. Buhari has divided this country like never before!

5. Buhari has been releasing thousands of boko haram prisoners and sponsoring the terrorists by paying them millions of dollars ransom!!

6. Buhari is fantastically corrupt and has been shielding his corrupt associates!

7. Buhari and Nepotism is one and the same!

8. Buhari has brought international shame to this country and shattered the reputation of Nigeria!

9. Buhari has been sending our youths in the Nigeria Army without Ammunition to be killed by Boko Haram. Recently the terrorist killed over 100 soldier and they had to be buried secretly without honour in order to hide the fact from Nigerians!

10. Buhari claimed he is removing fuel subsidy by increasing fuel price from N87 to N145! But Nigerians were shocked to discover (several months after) that Buhari is still secretly paying fuel subsidy, even ten times beyond what was previously paid!!

So which reasonable Nigerian after witnessing the above will still be supporting Buhari?!!
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by Oladipupo33(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ffk is not serious at all
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by carrascocity(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
post=73832073:

Well, Its because President Buhari is too gentle that he hasn't [s]sent you to jail.
Bunch of crooks.
[/s]

aah
is ur Buhari not supposed to be in JAIL BY NOW ?
Re: Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency by peter147: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
ashacot:
FFK is another confused fool. Obasanjo told the world in his book that ATIKU is the biggest thief to ever come out of Nigeria since 1999 even though we know Obasanjo is the grandfather of corruption. Now he is asking Nigerians to vote the same thief. I m eben surprised FFK will still have anything to do with a FULANI MAN like atiku after all he said about hausa fulani tribe. Shameless man.
people change and you better start to atikulate

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Internet Champions’ Won In Kenya, Malawi, Peter Obi Can Win – Pat Utomi / Jonathan Didnt Meet Amaechi At The Dinner For Security Reason / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.