Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? (1030 Views)

Modified Bible Verses And Its Repercussions / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Blood Oath Repercussions??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Yommy247(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2010
I was adviced by some friends who were into it but just dat am confused. Advice plzzzz.
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2010
the question you asked is as stoopid as asking:
is thievery a good thing to go into?!

if you have a criminal state of mind then you will have no problem to get into this biz until they catch you!
instead of thinking of the quick reward, think very carefully of how it will feel to spend yrs in jail being someone's biatch!

hopefully you will make the right choices for your life. . . . . . . . . also, may i suggest that you look for better "friends".
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Yommy247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
@mrbrownjay. I said ADVICE and not ABUSE. Anyway thanks 4 d advice afterall am not in2 it yet.
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^^^this WAS an advice!
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
A crime is a crime. even if we don't view it from a religious angle
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Yommy247(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
@all. Thanks very much. With dis piece of advice from u all i tink i know which way to go and dat is DON'T DO IT
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by KunleOshob(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2010
@image123
What is the difference btw internet fraud and biblical fraud like mandatory tithing preached by scammers on the pulpit like you Why condenm one type of fraud and promote another?
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by MyJoe: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
Yommy247:

@all. Thanks very much. With dis piece of advice from u all i tink i know which way to go and dat is DON'T DO IT

Are you real? Even a kid of six who decides to dip his hands into the pot of soup knows it is wrong. This is the best post in this thread so far, every word of it is good "advice" for you:
MRbrownJAY:

the question you asked is as stoopid as asking:
is thievery a good thing to go into?!

if you have a criminal state of mind then you will have no problem to get into this biz until they catch you!
instead of thinking of the quick reward, think very carefully of how it will feel to spend yrs in jail being someone's biatch!

hopefully you will make the right choices for your life. . . . . . . . . also, may i suggest that you look for better "friends".
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Poster, the question you have asked is easily mired in theology and philosophy. but you must be on the side of reason. is is right to steal bread out of starvation or steal for profit?

Yahooyahoo is very profitable indeed and so is getting a legitimate job as a government official and looting the treasury. but the issue really is stealing by any means. It is wrong but does the end justify the means ?
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by vescucci(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2010
I saw this thread thinking it was one of those threads with a pun in the end only to be accosted by brutal literalness. Jah in heaven.
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by xreal: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ poster
Internet fraud?
maka WHY?
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by invisible2(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2010
After you make this type of money, how can you eat it knowing that somebody is crying somewhere?
Re: Is Yahooyahoo(internet Frauding) A Good Thing To Go Into. Also What Are D Repercussions? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2010
For d first time pple agreed on whats bad.
Thks be to jah for this

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris : Life Without Limits! / The Least Shall Be The Greatest / John Breedlove's Video Before His Death- Do U Believe In God? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.