Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick (470 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick by Jenniferblog(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Wife beats her husband side chick

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/wife-beats-her-husband-side-chick-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick by Jenniferblog(f): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2018
More
Re: Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick by JasonScoolari: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2018
grin

My fellow nairaland brothers, today's bible study topic is titled "Get ready for more" and our text is taking from the book of Isaiah chapter 4 vs 1

And in that day seven women shall take
hold of one man, saying, We will eat our
own bread, and wear our own apparel:
only let us be called by thy name, to take
away our reproach.

The bible does not lie, as we can evidence of what the passage clearly stated. So I want to admonish all my fellow nairaland brothers to brace up and "Get ready for more"

May we rise and share the grace together....

"May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit, rest and abide with us forever and ever" Amen.
Re: Wife Beats Her Husband Side Chick by Made4naijablog: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Britons : Beware!!! / Pretty Lady Brutally Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / Church Elder Rapes 10 Year Old Church Member, Lets Her To Bleed Profusely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.