Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Two Worlds - Episode 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Worlds - Episode 5 (416 Views)

Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. / Two Worlds - Episode 8 / Two Worlds - Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Worlds - Episode 5 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2018
*Two worlds - Episode 5*

❤�‍♂❤��‍♀��‍♀❤�‍♂�‍♂

Love Could make one do crazy things....

On getting home we were greeted to this large family all waiting for us as if I’ve committed the worst crime on earth. The news went round that the only son of Gburugburu had rescued a poor widow and had bought her a new home. News spread faster than anything and it was no surprise that my dad and mom were getting calls from so called well meaning friends to ascertain the level of truth of the news they were hearing.

Everyone was already seated in the sitting room waiting for My arrival as if I was to grant a press conference. On entering the house my mom was the first to speak up and she went in hot… “how dare you? So you have too much money right? After all my advice you had the guts to rent them a house. So you’re doing that because of a girl. I was told you even went shopping with her. I think you’ve…” and just then my dad cuts in “let me have......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/12/14/two-worlds-episode-5/
Re: Two Worlds - Episode 5 by Ann2012(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Interesting
Re: Two Worlds - Episode 5 by Stevenbright(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Good, well done
Re: Two Worlds - Episode 5 by AryEmber(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nice story, but I think their love is too soon esp Amara's love.
Re: Two Worlds - Episode 5 by Ilawless(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Need Story Link To Sweet Nothing...abeg If U Sabi Am Paste Am.. / 8 Fun Things To Do When You Have Writer's Block / Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.