Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer (24647 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Allylic(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Go girl..I am so happy for you..I love her stature..
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Sholaco: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ugliness embarassed
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This gal worwor shaaa

See face like who wear mask sad

Hahahahahahahaha

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by jubrilELsudan: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
I will like to fvck her and cum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by shogsman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
UGH-LEE
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by sunnymix: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
jubrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck her and cum in her mouth.
pervert
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by crunchyg: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
derrydinny:
na jumia office be this? with all the money they make?
Abeg what's wrong with the office maybe you should show us yours rather
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Hunt3000: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
well done bambam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by wisdomkid: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This gal worwor shaaa

See face like who wear mask sad

Bambam is wor wor?
Who set the standards of beauty?
Where is your pictures?

But most importantly, what have you or are achieving this year?
you be idiot sha oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Vivuch: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
DammyGbade:
Toillet roll undecided If you know, you knw
and she's rolling in money, while you're a poor niccur trolling. ����
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Vivuch: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
naijapips04:
this girl worwor sha.
like your mother

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Vivuch: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
shogsman:
UGH-LEE
uglee like your mother

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by klever18(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
fyn gal miss Nigeria 2020
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by naijapips04: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Vivuch:
like your mother

SMH. STAN! angry
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by dejavuh0007(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
all the bbnaija girls r raking up all the endorsements and shii, while the guys r not getting anything. it's hard bin a guy o. if u know, u know.
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by 30secs(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Butter face
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by KrisUyoAKS(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin bad guy grin grin grin grin

Spark01:
All the painting on her face, is it really necessary?

1 Like

Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
why she no show her leg wey fine....

I no dey like girls wey dey wear that skirt suit...walahi e no fit dem
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by Mike008(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Has she got hardware on her teeth?
Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by TadM: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
for the most i don't see anything wrong. The problem was her smile. Its was not passionate and can make anyone comeout looking bad on a photo. Mean your smile it brings grace to a pic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edoho & Sandra Welcome 2nd Child In US / Runtown Blasts Fan Who Apparently Shaded Him Over His Music Beat / Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.