Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji (1551 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by splendid22(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Linda Ikeji, celebrity blogger, has finally admitted that businessman , Sholaye Jeremi is the father of her son.Social media has been awash with different speculations about the identity of Linda’s baby daddy.

The famous blogger finally had the courage to spill the beans, revealing how their relationship hit the rocks.

According to her: “I argued with myself for a long time whether to put this out or not…and finally decided it was a story I wanted to share. I’ve always been open about my life but I’m sharing details about my personal life mostly because of the girls who look up to me. The girls I have mentored, mentoring right now and plan to mentor in the future. I’m very particular about our young girls and I have personally tried over the years to be an example in some way; tried to teach these girls how to fight for their dreams, how to live right and do right and then I go and have a child out of wedlock and that must be a little confusing to some of them and especially with so many untruthful stuff out there about me. The most hilarious is that I had a child for a married man. Lol. Here’s my answer to that! The married man that I will sleep with has not yet been born. If he’s been born, he will die, be buried, rise and die again before he will lay with me. I don’t do married men. The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens…lol. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it’s the kind of chapter that can’t ever be opened again.

“One of the things many people have asked me is how I met this man because we don’t run in the same circle. Well, I met him 3 years ago at Wheatbaker Restaurant in Ikoyi in December 2015 shortly after I moved to my home in Banana Island, Ikoyi. It was a day after Christmas and I was having dinner with friends when he walked in. He saw me and the rest is history. He claimed at the time that he had never heard of me which was seriously a turn-on for me because up until then I’d only been meeting men who behaved like fans. At the time we met, I was 35 and he was 37 and I’d been single for nearly 4 years. I was definitely searching and I fell in love almost immediately and so we became an item.

“At the time I met him he lived in a 3-bedroom flat at what used to be 5th roundabout in Lekki after Mobil. I u”sed to drive for almost two hours in traffic from my house to go see him. Most of the time, I carried my laptop to his home to enable me to work and at the same time spend the whole day with him.

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/how-sholaye-jeremi-dumped-me-linda-ikeji/

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by Kenzico(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2018
The hypocrisy of this woman

1 Like

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by Ivye(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2018
Actually I don't think it's hypocrisy....we all know we can't av children without our male counterparts...she has reached d she of having a child and she's got one,,,she's smart..I hail her wink

1 Like

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by pyyxxaro: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Maybe what Wiz kid said about the Fishy kpekus was true angry

2 Likes

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
LoJ:
The hypocrisy of this woman
Her hypocrisy is nauseating.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Ivye:
Actually I don't think it's hypocrisy....we all know we can't av children without our make counterparts...she has reached d she of having a child and she's got one,,,she's smart..I hail her wink
What did you just type?

3 Likes

Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by flyca: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
What about that engagement party Linda had? Was it staged?
Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by chriskosherbal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ivye:
Actually I don't think it's hypocrisy....we all know we can't av children without our male counterparts...she has reached d she of having a child and she's got one,,,she's smart..I hail her wink
well you may be right tho....but one thing is clear here don't lead others in a course you know you cannot finish.
Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by Houseofglam7(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
undecided
Re: See Why Jeremi Sholaye Dumped Linda Ikeji by Ivye(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
well you may be right tho....but one thing is clear here don't lead others in a course you know you cannot finish.
Yh...she dint make her whole point clear.she just made known a piece of it

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Sparkles On Wedding Dress (PHOTO) / Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend / Man Finds Mark Zuckerberg Spying On People In Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.