Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend (1556 Views)

Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend by maxigrammedia(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Makeup mogul and reality TV star, Kylie Jenner, with her daughter, Stormi and her best friend, Jorydn Woods are looking good as they rock matching lemon green bikinis.
The 21-year-old shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption,
With two of my favorite people in the world

Kylie Jenner welcomed her first child on the 1st of February in 2018 – she only announced the news later on after she had given birth. All the while during her pregnancy, no one was in the know but fans were only hinted by speculations and possible rumours.
Checkout her new photo with her ‘favourite people’ in the world below,

https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2019/01/kylie-jenner-rocks-matching-bikinis.html

Re: Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend by iamJ(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
operations left right and center, wetin concern me, i'm not the one drooling over a sex doll with human organs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner Rocks Matching Bikinis With Her Daughter And Best Friend by teresafaith: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
iamJ:
operations left right and center, wetin concern me, i'm not the one drooling over a sex doll with human organs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Were on the loose grin

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Becomes A True Fan Of Rema After Mocking His Freestyle "Spiderman" / Moyo Lawal Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Body-fitting Dress / BREAKING! Tacha Removes Davido's Tattoo On Her Chest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.