Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

2face Baba N Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Baba N Son (6212 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Lady Sleeping With Father N Son / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Baba N Son by rockyfela(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2010
@ mr cork, Can't u see u just sound pathetic? Only u typing ur nonsense all over.
Re: 2face Baba N Son by 1105(f): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2010
leave the fool alone,

i call him semen miss road~
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2010
i dont like 2face.period. I cannot not stand his music, his voice, and most of all, his english grammmar.

He needs to start walking around with an interpreter so we can understand his Vocalnastic scaculated crankinalick english grammar (no offfense)

he cant even sell record
Re: 2face Baba N Son by rockyfela(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2010
Well if u don't like him cool, Let him be. He is not an English teacher and it doesn't matter what u think about his grammatical skills as long as we naija and africans understand his music. Also, abt his voice, I bet u can't sing to save ur life. He is one of the finest naija artiste of all time. His son is a really cute boy.
Re: 2face Baba N Son by googles: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2010
Mr Cork:

i dont like 2face.period. I cannot not stand his music,   his voice, and most of all, his english grammmar.

He needs to start walking around with an interpreter so we can understand his Vocalnastic scaculated crankinalick english grammar (no offfense)

he cant even sell record

read yur dumb post again. . . tuface is one of the highest selling artistes in the country

btw wat is english grammmar ?? so much for someone who wants to cast the grammar stone

you are too sick for my liking  sad
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2010
Son?  Son is Cute? Cute where? Cant u see the boy look hungry?

Well if he has moiney, then he should get a english lesson teacher to help improve his carasbilick calanpinack english grammer.

Even ASA. She the 2nd mostly ugliest chick i ever see in my life.

My Gran mother sings better, honest. (no offense)
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2010
Googoles,, baby, wasuup. by the way, u gots nyansh and can u cook & clean?

I swaar to allllah, am lookin for a wife
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2010
ermm COrrection!!
No one buys his records. Only pirates buy his record.

Did u buy his record? I bet the answer is no.

Lets get that straight!!!!
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2010
What kinda songs is this:

* you hers my africa childs, the girls of my dream, you make me tinga linga lee**

No offence but what kinda lyric is that
I guess deaf people buy his record, coz I wouldnt.

His englis really needs Medical & Psyological attension. (no offencce)
Re: 2face Baba N Son by googles: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear despite yur sick comments and weird ways

you still find a way to make me laff. . . u really have issues you know grin
Re: 2face Baba N Son by 1105(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2010
Mr Cork:

Googoles,, baby, wasuup. by the way, u gots nyansh and can u cook & clean?

I swaar to allllah, am lookin for a wife

Death,,, grin grin grin yes she has nyash and can cook and clean but very lazy in bed that i can bet on grin grin~
Re: 2face Baba N Son by DualCore1: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2010
Mr Cork, you suppose collabo with TuFace for that Primary 6. (no defense)
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2010
but dont u think 2face head look like ground nut? (small head & large eye balls). How the hell does he expect to sell record witha tiny head like that?

he should work onchangin it (words of wisdom)
Re: 2face Baba N Son by googles: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2010
Rotfl. . . . you are a mumu cork
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2010
Gooogle, my sweet madam. u still didnt answer my question

Do u have nyash or u just wear extra large pant? tongue
Re: 2face Baba N Son by 1105(f): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2010
^^
Its googles tyme,
yes she does yes she does~
Re: 2face Baba N Son by nellaluv(f): 3:29am On Aug 10, 2010
shollyaj:

I can't but help pounder what some people stands to gain when they criticise their very own people, For crying out This Guy is the Best Thing that as Ever happened to the nigerian Music Industry, Even with that Some Low Life scumbags would still come here and start writing crazy and dirty words, Shey na Your Baba Language be English ni? In terms of what this Guys has achieved you can only pray to get to their Level and not be of Bad Patriotism, The Likes of K1, Pasuma, Obesere sing in their Local Dialects and they are so paid that not even you can make in a Year, C'mon Why is that Sense Sometimes is not always Common! If i ask wetin una dey do now? shey e pass bank job or some fuckin retarded job, Anybody doing anything celebrating should be CELEBRATED. and stop this bullshitting, Your people U no go support bt if na one Dude sing bleep Y'all Una go dey Dance like say dem collect pickin for una Hand,  Eyin Ode Oshi, Eje lo wa se gidi she, HATERS.

Reality check dude
*snap snap*
He can't be left alone, since he's supposed to be a celebrity, he crave for the fame and invited me into his world, you can't eat your cake and ice-cream. He's talented no doubt, (not lyrically, he kills english), There's always a price for fame and he should be prepared to pay it.

Since you made it your business to be his mouth piece, y don't you tell us the reason he cant speak a complete sentence instead of cutting it off with "one love. . . " since English is not his mother's tongue what's stopping him from from speaking his language when there are interpreters around, Ode nii, it's not even that your sense is complete not to talk of it being common
Re: 2face Baba N Son by rockyfela(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2010
@ Mr cork i guess u are great at creating jokes, nd for some reasons ur funny esp d part of @gooogles wearin extra pant. Buh yea its all gud.
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2010
HOW the heck can 2face be the best thing from Nigeria when he cant even spek english grammer

Imagine the introduce hin to th eQUeen of England and she says:

Queen: Hello Mr Man, who are u?

2Face: Madam, Nothing dey happen!!

My Conclusion: 2face is a national this grace!!
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Corrections:

I didnt say 2face son is ugly. I said he look ugly.

This is just simple english
Re: 2face Baba N Son by googles: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2010
Mr Cork:

HOW the heck can 2face be the best thing from Nigeria when he cant even spek english grammer

Imagine the introduce hin to th eQUeen of England and she says:

Queen: Hello Mr Man, who are u?

2Face: Madam, Nothing dey happen!!

My Conclusion: 2face is a national this grace!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do you do all these on purpose or you are this dumb ?

wat the eff is national this grace grin
Re: 2face Baba N Son by marcus1234: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: 2face Baba N Son by kasilly(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
just like him handsome
Re: 2face Baba N Son by babytwice: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2010
I thought he had 36 children representing d 36 states of Nig, where d rest @?
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2010
36 childrens, yes!! he has.
Re: 2face Baba N Son by spikedcylinder: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2010
Which one of his baby mamas posted this topic? And when did Tuface get married to any one of them?
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2010
lol@Spike
Re: 2face Baba N Son by FACEOFF1: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
gudu gudu boyyyy
Re: 2face Baba N Son by bodrin(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

Corrections:

I didnt say 2face son is ugly. I said he look ugly.

This is just simple english

nellaluv:

Reality check dude
*snap snap*
He can't be left alone, since he's supposed to be a celebrity, he crave for the fame and invited me into his world, you can't eat your cake and ice-cream. He's talented no doubt, (not lyrically, he kills english), There's always a price for fame and he should be prepared to pay it.

Since you made it your business to be his mouth piece, y don't you tell us the reason he cant speak a complete sentence instead of cutting it off with "one love. . . " since English is not his mother's tongue what's stopping him from from speaking his language when there are interpreters around, Ode nii, it's not even that your sense is complete not to talk of it being common

all of u wetin una kno. let this guy be. this guy rich pass una
that one again dey condemn innocent boy
grammer or no grammer he dey make him money. una no fit do anythn about it than to just die minus from his critics. naa good advice be this ooo. what do u want to say abut most footballer wey no fit speak english? if it dey vex una make una go die. grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ok, 2face is rich but canoot speaks english? how the hell can he be a role models when he can not relate to edukated kids.

He will probably corrupt their english if he speaks to them. He look like a part time crack head (no ofense)
Re: 2face Baba N Son by bodrin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
cork now i know smtn is wrg wt u.

gd u admitted he is rich despite his "unletterdness". am sure u go carry dictionary for this simple grammar. u can see the connection btw the them, luv dats what the child needs. he is unstoppable,

boy,get ur head busy wt smtn better
Re: 2face Baba N Son by MrCork1: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
RICH?? hell noo. He cant sell records. No body buy his records except pirates in Alaba Markets.

Dam tru!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Drops New Video For The Song TERE Ft Diamond Platnumz / Omah Lay Biography, Early Life, Career, Age And Net Worth / Meet The Slim And Hot Ibadan Girl Driving People Crazy On Social MEDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.