Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How To Request For Ahmadu Bello University Transcript Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Request For Ahmadu Bello University Transcript Online (3906 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Request For Ahmadu Bello University Transcript Online by ABUGISTS(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
A detailed post about this topic was made by https://www.abugists.com

But i'll share some of the basic steps here and you can at your own time get detailed tutorial on the website above

How to Obtain ABU transcript Online

I’ve read alot of post about how difficult it is to apply for transcript in Ahmadu Bello University.

So, I decided to write this post to explain how to apply for your transcript online without the stress of traveling.

Let’s get to it

Visit https://transcript.abu.edu.ng/starts.php to get started

NB: Every Option with a red star next to it is a compulsory one, that means you must fill it up before proceeding

After you’ve successfully created an account you’ll be logged into the transcript page you can either apply for a new transcript or proceed after payment. Click on continue for new transcript or Proceed if you’ve already made payment

Re: How To Request For Ahmadu Bello University Transcript Online by A1Projecthub(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.
[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

Please... Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Federal University Dutse Get New Vice Chancellor Elect / How To Register A School In Nigeria Legally / Auchi Poly On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.