Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k (2767 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix / Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With Over 50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys, can I get a good android phone with 50-80k? I want a tecno or infinix phone, anyone with good idea? Someone told me tecno phone's camera and battery is always better and stronger,how true? I'm considering ip too. Some phones ip are easily flagged. I appreciate your opinion in advance guys. Thanks!
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by DLonely1: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
This has been my problem with Nigerians. How can someone with up to 80k still be thinking of buying TECNO or infinix phone. Bro, I'm sure this is your first time of using Tecno or infinix phone. There are better option out there like Huawei Enjoy 9, Huawei Nova 3i, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro or better still go for Samsung Galaxy J4/J6 Plus. Try other brands apart from Tecno and infinix and you will never think of buying any of those two phones again in the future. Imagine me paying 70K for TECNO CAMON 11 Pro with it poor screen resolution and density, when I can easily get a better phone from Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo or even Vivo at the same price bracket.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by lilmax(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
DLonely1:
This has been my problem with Nigerians. How can someone with up to 80k still be thinking of buying TECNO or infinix phone. Bro, I'm sure this is your first time of using Tecno or infinix phone. There are better option out there like Huawei Enjoy 9, Huawei Nova 3i, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro or better still go for Samsung Galaxy J4/J6 Plus. Try other brands apart from Tecno and infinix and you will never think of buying any of those two phones again in the future. Imagine me paying 70K for TECNO CAMON 11 Pro with it poor screen resolution and density, when I can easily get a better phone from Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo or even Vivo at the same price bracket.
lol Nigerians do not conduct research before they do something, as far its popular its good grin.....I pray it changes though.... imagine 80k for tecno cheesy....

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by saint2ace(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
lilmax:
lol Nigerians do not conduct research before they do something, as far its popular its good grin.....I pray it changes though.... imagine 80k for tecno cheesy....

It's unfortunate but true. OP let me ask a small question what exactly do you want In a phone. Maybe that will give better hint as to what you really want and then recommendation can e made based on that.

A word of advice though. Don't limit urself to a brand. That way ur options are broader and you might just be wowed by what you can get in the end.

My 2 Kobo. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
A word is enough for d wise ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by saint2ace(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
A word is enough for d wise ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Brother na everywhere u dey? grin
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
saint2ace:

Brother na everywhere u dey? grin

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
DLonely1:
saint2ace:

It's unfortunate but true. OP let me ask a small question what exactly do you want In a phone. Maybe that will give better hint as to what you really want and then recommendation can e made based on that.

A word of advice though. Don't limit urself to a brand. That way ur options are broader and you might just be wowed by what you can get in the end.

My 2 Kobo. Cheers
lilmax:
lol. Nigerians! You didn't even ask why I want to buy tecno or infinix, moreover everyone has his/her own choices. I am getting the phone because that is what my bro wants. He uses samsung, I too.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Ejadike(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
mhiztaNexy:
Hey guys, can I get a good android phone with 50-80k? I want a tecno or infinix phone, anyone with good idea? Someone told me tecno phone's camera and battery is always better and stronger,how true? I'm considering ip too. Some phones ip are easily flagged. I appreciate your opinion in advance guys. Thanks!
try and get a Tecno Camon 11 Pro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Ejadike(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
mhiztaNexy:
lol. Nigerians! You didn't even ask why I want to buy tecno or infinix, moreover everyone has his/her own choices. I am getting the phone because that is what my bro wants. He uses samsung, I too.
don't mind them. People say what they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Zyzman: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guy my advise is just buy an Android phone with huge ram and a good battery then install a vpn app. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Lawalmd(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Get the Infinix note 5 stylus it's a good phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by WOruGunu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Zyzman:
Guy my advise is just buy an Android phone with huge ram and a good battery then install a vpn app. That's all.
what is vpn app again
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
nokia 6.1 plus. Nokia 7.1 plus. Huawei Y9.

if you insist on infinix, i have a week old hot 6x, 3gb ram version for sale. 46k.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Sgbate(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
DLonely1:
forgot to mention the Umidigi?, he can get the umidigi one max and keep part of the change for other tinz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Seunnzy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
i have a budget of 40k and im thinking i should get a samsung grand prime plus or nokia 2.1....not a fan of this tecno and infinix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by jom28gy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
What can the above phones do
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Goldyyy: 4:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Buy the new tecno camon 11 pro.. You'll love.. It's 76k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Pekuliar: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Tecno Camon 11 pro specs

2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels
Android 8.1 Oreo, based on HiOS 4.1
Octa-core 2.0GHz, Mediatek Helio P22
IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
64GB built-in storage with 6GB RAM
16MP + 5MP rear camera and 24MP Selfie camera
3,750mAh non-removable Battery

Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by GoldenJulius(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Note 5 Stylus should do it. It comes with pure Android, you can customize it to your taste.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by helium2: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2018
mhiztaNexy:

No Phone comes with IP.

Your IP is provided by your ISP.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Wetechshout: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2018
mhiztaNexy:

Bro... Lemme advise you...

Buying a non popular products might seem good as they say...

Buh I will advice you to go ahead if you can maintain the device or you are ready to spend extra cash for repair of spoilt parts...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks yall
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by saint2ace(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2018
mhiztaNexy:

Why are people making recommendations outside OP's choice, he specifically stated his preference in brands here and he gave his reasons. Make una no confuse unaselves as stated by OP

cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Psoulsport(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Tecno Camon 11 Pro is selling for 76k. Nice phone to use with 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal memory.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by drjprince: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2018
You get sense
GoldenJulius:
Note 5 Stylus should do it. It comes with pure Android, you can customize it to your taste.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Rexsul: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Seunnzy:
i have a budget of 40k and im thinking i should get a samsung grand prime plus or nokia 2.1....not a fan of this tecno and infinix
bros. Abeg leave Samsung grand prime plus alone o. It's better u buy tecno or infinix than to buy that rubbish phone. That's the phone I'm using now and u won't want to imagine what I'm passing through cry

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Seunnzy:
Oga don't waste moni ooo . .goan buy lenovo k5 play, or redmi 6a, or a used redmi note 4x and you will have change to buy earpiece ,screen guard,nd subscription sef

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Olodo24: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2018
DLonely1:
all the Vivo and Oppo phones on jumia are around the 100k mark.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Behankey(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
mhiztaNexy:
check out the Camon 11 Pro

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Oga don't waste moni ooo . .goan buy lenovo k5 play, or redmi 6a, or a used redmi note 4x and you will have change to buy earpiece ,screen guard,nd subscription sef
Hw Much Is Used Redmi Note 4x
Re: Tecno Or Infinix? What Good Phone Without IP Issues Can I Get With 50 To 80k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jejosan:
Hw Much Is Used Redmi Note 4x
35-40k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Hands On And Quick Review / Huawei To Use Tomtom Maps As An Alternative To Google Maps / Please Guys How Much Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.