Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? (4085 Views)

Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Can Anyone Help Me To Get Online Booking Reservation For Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by unipol(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
hello nairalanders, i humbly want to know how to get this certified hotel reservation for U.S.A interviews, for tourist visa.
is there any body with good in formations or the site for it.
the intended places to visit is Texas and new york.
Re: How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by agenta999(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
i am also interested in knowing how to book/make hotel reservation for U.S.A tourist visa.
do i need to pay before going for the interview?
what if the visa was not granted to me at the end of the day?
how can i get a cheap hotel in cali?
many many other questions to ask?
Re: How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by Fogman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
Poster, it is very simple, just search for hotels in or closest to the city of your intended visit, also take into consideration the daily rate then use a genuine credit card to do your reservation. After the reservation the hotel will email you your confirmed reservation with a reservation no. When you are making a booking, pls very important you read the hotel policy, some charge your credit card immedialy, why others dont, but uses your card as a form of security. Note that if you decide to cancel your reservation, it must be some certain days before your arrival, check the hotel policy. If this is done, your card ll not be charged.
Re: How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by tony13: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2010
go to  www.booking.com

and book with your credit card.

simple
Re: How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by coolier(f): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hotel policies differ and in some cases, one doesn't need any form of payments at the time of booking except during the peak periods - summer, Xmas, when hotels are jam-packed and one needs to guarantee reservation. So what you need to do is search for hotels in the city you're visiting and make a reservation online, you will of course get a confirmation/reservation slip with your name on it, which you can print out and take with you to the Embassy, just in case the interviewer asks for it.

The consulate know for a fact that one doesn't necessarily have to pay for hotel reservations in advance, but they're not going to tell you that, so it's up to the applicant to educate them in a most confident and intelligent manner. The moment they realize you know what you're talking about, they soft pedal.

But then of course if you have a credit card, you can use it for the booking since you're going to be staying in the hotel anyway, but don't use somebody else's. Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? by yomitesp(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
Fogman:

Poster, it is very simple, just search for hotels in or closest to the city of your intended visit, also take into consideration the daily rate then use a genuine credit card to do your reservation. After the reservation the hotel will email you your confirmed reservation with a reservation no. When you are making a booking, pls very important you read the hotel policy, some charge your credit card immedialy, why others dont, but uses your card as a form of security. Note that if you decide to cancel your reservation, it must be some certain days before your arrival, check the hotel policy. If this is done, your card ll not be charged.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Banned From UK, Can I Still Get A Schengen Visa ? / After Schoolling abroad, stay or return. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.