Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG (1789 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Engrdanco3(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
It’s almost Christmas, the time for love and to show love as well and it seems that’s what Kemi Olunloyo intends to do. Kemi Olunloyo as we all know has been on the rift with Linda Ikeji for some years now, the both of them are literally what we call Cat N Rat lol because they literally don’t agree. Well just this afternoon after Linda ikeji posted about her Baby Daddy which seems to be in affirmation to Kemi Olunloyo’s post some months backs, Kemi Olunloyo took to her IG page to settle their differences as she asked that bygones be bygones.
She shared the video with caption
#hnnwomenng����
Linda Oya O! UNBLOCK ME!
I have to give you new mom #healthandwellness tips. She blocked me in 2014 after the blog shut down palava cos I supported Mukhtar for filing a DCMA on her.
@officiallindaikeji @lindaikejiblog #LindaIkeji welcome to single motherhood. I raised three. E.R 31, Lade 27, KJ 18. I’m even raising one for Davido now 5yo @mitchellanuadeleke and she calls me her second grandma which translates to your mom’s name #GrandmaIkeji though she calls me #grandmahnn���� I’m a very Transparent journalist and that’s why I educate people in news. I will be posting health and wellness tips for you. Mitchell is the face of #HNNWellness. She’s also working on her radio show.

Forward forever, Backward never. DM me for your FREE health tips anytime. Open a page for Jayce and I will even tag him. Good luck dear. Forget the past. Thanks for the 100k for my travel legal fund when I was traveling to court back and forth.

SWIPE � to see my video message to the rest of you AMEBOS��� I don’t need any journalism award or anyone to believe in my work. All I ask is not to be used for fake newstips like someone sent me from Iyabo Ojo’s Pinkies NGO phone. As I said on my Salvation Ministries testimony end. God will deal with the person MERCILESSLY even if it’s that PA on the run.
This time last year I spent my Christmas season in #PortHarcourt�️maximum prison for a crime I didn’t commit. so pls STOP tagging me that I was right on any REPORT. Reward me with a Christmas present 2017 and 2018 you amebos��� 3020832750 First Bank
DM Zoie for shipping address of Santa gifts. S/O to the iPhone woman and @aigmediapro who sent some cash. Y’all owe me��� PEACE!!!! Linda!!
2019 is African Women in Media year #awim2019 #awimfest2019“

Watch Video herehttps://www.macdanielsblog.com/2018/12/14/controversial-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-begs-linda-ikeji-to-unblock-her-on-instagram-as-she-revealed-she-spent-her-christmas-in-prison-last-year/

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by ogakush: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
I love kemi olunloyo so much, I wouldn't mind sucking and licking her old smelly and hairy pussy

3 Likes

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Dreyl(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
I love kemi olunloyo so much, I wouldn't mind sucking and licking her old smelly and hairy pussy
Are you for real? damn!

1 Like

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
I love this woman

1 Like

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by bettercreature(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love this woman
She is psychotic

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
bettercreature:
She is psychotic
I love her

1 Like

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by bettercreature(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love her
You shouldn’t! She will come for you
Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Oyindidi(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
bettercreature:
You shouldn’t! She will come for you
I like the way she write her storiescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by bettercreature(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I like the way she write her storiescheesy
Fake stories! I don’t like Linda she destroyed lot of relationship and marriage on her way to the top but this woman is evil
Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I love this woman
Why u no go love a mad woman.

5 Likes

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
bettercreature:
Fake stories! I don’t like Linda she destroyed lot of relationship and marriage on her way to the top but this woman is evil

This gotta be the dumbest comment I have seen this week.
Going by ur logic SEUN ALSO DESTROYED MANY LIVES ON HIS WAY TO THEY TOP.
He has pushed over a million fake news to front page without verification
,front damaging peoples image to causing tribal wars. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by bettercreature(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

This gotta be the dumbest comment I have seen this week.
Going by ur logic SEUN ALSO DESTROYED MANY LIVES ON HIS WAY TO THEY TOP.
He has pushed over a million fake news to front page without verification
,front damaging peoples image to causing tribal wars. undecided
Seun did not make up stories or poke nose into people affairs,this site is all about copy and paste
Linda destroyed hundreds of relationship during her days but I don’t blame you! You were too young then

1 Like

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
bettercreature:
Seun did not make up stories or poke nose into people affairs,this site is all about copy and paste
Linda destroyed hundreds of relationship during her days but I don’t blame you! You were too young then

He don't have to make up stories.
Pushing unverified sensitive fake news to front can also ruin lives of people involved.

IS JUST LIKE THE CASE OF AN ARMED ROBBER AND HIS INFORMANT.
Both are criminals.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by 9jaBloke: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo needs professional help.
Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by Ibramamahi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Psycho woman

Check my signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this year
Re: Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Begs Linda Ikeji To Unblock Her On IG by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
mamma go rest

(1) (Reply)

He Used Charms To Impregnate Me Twice – Actress Calls Out Ex-lover / Kim Goes Braless In A White Tank Top While Spending A Day At Disneyland / Tiwa Savage looking Sexy as She Rocks See Through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.