Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS (22430 Views)

Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Petersamuel8(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
economics dpt, in uniabuja is also so yet to get
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by madridsta007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is how pathetic the Nigerian educational system is.

When we fail to have shame in saying things like nobody has graduated with first class from a particular department in 70 years, nobody has graduated from a department with first-class in 30 years.

You know there's a problem somewhere.

Truth. The Nigerian type of mentality sees the fact that, "no one has graduated with a 1st Class in a department", as a validation of the department or course's strength.

The same course and department that people graduate with 1sts and 2.1s and run multinational companies in Silicon Valley.

We see it as an exciting thing to trumpet. Not as what it truly is: an indictment on that department and what it constitutes- the school, lecturers, facilities.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Beetobee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:
And the University could not even accord him the honor of awarding a neatly typed statement of result,but a poorly done job using Pitman type writer in the 21st century.

When people complain about the quality and 'unemployability' of our graduates,i laugh ,because i know that the problem is not the graduates ,but the analogue lecturers producing them.

Its obvious you haven't gone through the university system so you're excused for your statement.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:
And the University could not even accord him the honor of awarding a neatly typed statement of result,but a poorly done job using Pitman type writer in the 21st century.

When people complain about the quality and 'unemployability' of our graduates,i laugh ,because i know that the problem is not the graduates ,but the analogue lecturers producing them.

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Richiez(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Seerach(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
34webers:

The letter "I", when used as a first person singular, should be in upper case. Do you now understand why "graduates" like you are unemployable?

Secondly, note the style adopted by institutions or organisations in correspondences originating from them is at the discretion of the management staff who are certainly not your brand of "graduates".

I dont know who u are, but I love u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
olumidetobi:
Hausa people don' dey go skull ooo.
Anyway Buhari till 2023
Atiku can only keep dreaming
dem node go before oga..google prof iya abubakar He became prof of mathematics at 28...proportion or numbers might be low compared to other regions but e no mean say northerners node go school..moreso leadership and governance deficiencies is another wahala

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by niceprof: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sir,it is not necessary to capitalize the English pronoun 'i' if you understand the etymology of languages,because natural languages,especially English, are not absolute.
I still respect your view.

34webers:

The letter "I", when used as a first person singular, should be in upper case. Do you now understand why "graduates" like you are unemployable?

Secondly, note the style adopted by institutions or organisations in correspondences originating from them is at the discretion of the management staff who are certainly not your brand of "graduates".

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ositace:
Same bus admin wey dey produce first class yearly for south...na hin aboki use over 40yrs to get!!? shocked

Congrats to him anyway
oga shut up
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by asawanathegreat(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
The guy try, kudos to him
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Jokkarm2: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
IF YOU CARRY THIS FIRST CLASS COME ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY NA 3RD YOU GO MANAGE GO HOME WITH.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by 34webers(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:
Sir,it is not necessary to capitalize the English pronoun 'i' if you understand the etymology of languages,because natural languages,especially English, are not absolute.
I still respect your view.

You are apparently a perfect gentleman. Respect bro.

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Baybii: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
daben1:
forget result, it's grace

Abi, na grace sure pass

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Irenemmeso(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats to him...its not easy
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by SaturnNick(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bagu1:
the school should kuku Retain Him...

because First Class Graduates are not smiling nowadays in the labour market

they should do the needful.... cool
I heard they most times turn junkies and sadists
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by vicfy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:

Letters imprinted last more than the ones printed.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by DONADAMS(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ositace:
Same bus admin wey dey produce first class yearly for south...na hin aboki use over 40yrs to get!!? shocked

Congrats to him anyway
world people na wa oh...if the news read business admin produces 10 first class..you go say, " why not? no be cow dem dey rear there? "...these abokis wey you dey insult nai don rule your country pass...na wa

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by DannyJ7717: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
FREE FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by viktor01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Am I the only one who finds that result unattractive?
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by encryptjay(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ositace:

Congrats to him anyway
You think it's only Hausas that school there?
Start traveling out instead of imagining fallacies from your parlour.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by ice74: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
History has been made in the department of Business Administration, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto. Saleem Rufai became the first person to graduate with a first class degree in the history of the department since inception in 1975.

indeed, the school is 43 years old, but the department of Buss Admin is not older than 8 years, sir
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by joeking2222: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
niceprof:

Guy dis one wey u dey complain so, make i snap DELSU own give you Dat means you go swear for my school b dat o.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congrats to him, he will be retained.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Alanine1123: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
encryptjay:

You think it's only Hausas that school there?
Start traveling out instead of imagining fallacies from your parlour.

God bless you.
The guy is clueless about what he was claiming to have knowledge about.
The school is a federal university for God sake that usually give admission to every tribes in Nigeria. In the few weeks that I spent there I have met people from almost every region in the country.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by encryptjay(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alanine1123:

God bless you.
The guy is clueless about what he was claiming to have knowledge about.
The school is a federal university for God sake that usually give admission to every tribes in Nigeria. In the few weeks that I spent there I have met people from almost every region in the country.
I don't know why some people just bring their tribalistic traits to every thread.
I'm sure his tribesmen are lecturers or even visiting lecturers in the said department.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by FantasticJ: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ositace:

Congrats to him anyway

I doubt it you will be able to scale two sessions in that School. For your info, there's no room for lecture settlements. You must read to pass.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Do people still laminate result?
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
ahmedkoded95:

Bros that's the way the university do award it statement of result...
some of us left that school some two decades ago AND can truely confirm that nothing substantial has. Hanged about the institution, same same persons ,same same aboki standardisation.
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Ositace(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
FantasticJ:

I doubt it you will be able to scale two sessions in that School. For your info, there's no room for lecture settlements. You must read to pass.
And who told u we didn't read to pass in UI? I'm sure u can't compare the two schools...can u?
Re: Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS by Ositace(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
oga shut up
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / How Does UNICAL Calculate Their 4.0 Grading System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.