Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story (37775 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Jchi9876: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Vv
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by almakiyyun(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
The baby is a bastard and illegitimate child no matter how many cars u buy for him, a poor legitimate child in his father's house values more than him.
Olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nigerianization(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
There is always a message in everyone's mess
I salute Linda's courage for opening up

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

These two bitches have lost it...

Using the internet to shine....

Michael story kor Michael power ni

How shameless a lady could be talking about having sex out of wedlock on the internet.

You are a bitch simple, Michael knowing you for five years and dumped your sorry a.s.s speaks alot about your personality.

More blessings to Michael, who would have married a shameless thing like you knowing how much you commit fornication and put it on the internet.

If Michael were to be my brother I would have bought him a Benz for dropping you were you belong.

As for Linda, we all know. Aunty kemi told us already.

For your guidance, nobody is interested in you and your family tales.

Ifu if u like, no marry again. The Linda girl wet u dey copy don collect her own pikin, ini Edo say she go soon marry...that other calabar one say no every woman suppose born pikin...like say no be mama born am.

All of Una get luck say no be sapele woman born Una, then for don comot that craze wey dey Una eye
U know Sapele?
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please i don't wanna date myself o.
Speak up now and lemme know where i stand.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Irenemmeso(f): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ennada dey mad

So you dey expect the guy to marry you after u don fūck for national TV finish
she said the guy did traditional marriage before she even entered bbnaija house..so the guy's attitude has nothing to do with bbnaija

Note: I'm not supporting ifu
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by philips007(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
You dated em 4 five (5)solid years without sex Omg. You're heartless my dear
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by ezegenigbonine: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
One question IFU
Micheal break ur heart mmm
Hw many Steven, Paul, Charles, tunde, IFEANYI, Emeka, Ibrahim etc do u break their heart?

If one man betray una, the whole world go hear am but una dey betray thousands of men.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jchi9876:
To fall pregnant dey hungry me. I beg where is Joromi make e come shine my fish smelling pussy

joromi as been booked till next year dec, wise and true naa no.1 while beremx was the last on the list .... but we av anoda stud jubril ... old but can do second term , *round
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Gkemz: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Must she really respond in order to trend on social media

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Xisnin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerianization:
There is always a message in everyone's mess lies
I salute Linda's courage for opening up
Fixed.
You are right.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Divay22:
Please i don't wanna date myself o.
Speak up now and lemme know where i stand.
Lol. cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Yewandequeen(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gkemz:
Must she really respond in order to trend on social media
Anything to stay in the news.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Mankosi: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Birds of the same feather are cropping out one by one.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Mexyz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beremx:
All these stories sef.....for this hot afternoon... angry
Choi, seems the harmattan here has not gotten to your place Ma? The Afternoon no hot here o
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Divay22(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol. cheesy
It's not funny Nigga angry
I just don't want mine to do me like Michael and Co grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by blackgold2018(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
There's something hoes sorry some girls suppose to know. No man, I repeat no man will dump a complete innocent, smart n intelligent girl to marry another.
I'm sick and tired of girls saying she was used. You allowed yourself to be used.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by asawanathegreat(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda engagement is dycee, Harrissong don talk am before.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by dominique(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
This lady too get story. She claims to be 25 but what she has experienced in life, even some 50 year olds never see. Na only you waka come?

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by shegotmail: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's amazing the judgement going on here...

Some of you remind me of the people carrying stones to stone the adulteress in Jesus' time. Some people are pointing fingers saying she's not ashamed to say she was having sex out of wedlock...lol, let people check themselves before pointing fingers.

I'm in no way supporting her philandering on TV, but you guys have completely left out the guy just like those who wanted to stone the adulteress. As if the adulteress had sex with herself. The person she was about to have sex with and that was still giving her face on top of all her rubbish on TV, was he not married? Shey the poor 'good girl' he married doesn't have a right to a faithful husband ni?

If you're going to call out the sinners, biko, call everyone out.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Divay22:

How's Michael and Co doing?
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Divay22(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
How's Michael and Co doing?
Doing abi what they did?
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by IntellectOzone(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

How shameless a lady could be talking about having sex out of wedlock on the internet.

You are a bitch simple, Michael knowing you for five years and dumped your sorry a.s.s speaks alot about your personality.

More blessings to Michael, who would have married a shameless thing like you knowing how much you commit fornication and put it on the internet.

If Michael were to be my brother I would have bought him a Benz for dropping you were you belong.

Ifu if u like, no marry again. The Linda girl wet u dey copy don collect her own pikin, ini Edo say she go soon marry...that other calabar one say no every woman suppose born pikin...like say no be mama born am.

All of Una get luck say no be sapele woman born Una, then for don comot that craze wey dey Una eye

See how this wan is badmouthing successful one's

Kuku kill yah sef cos of Linda matter and Ini Edo, One mans food is another mans poison biko.

That Lunatic Madam Kemi wey dey call her sef Journalist you dey follow beef Linda

She's making her cash while you here badmouthing the successful one's

2019 is near bro, repent asap
Hell is near

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Patrotism: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:
Some weak men deserve to be castrated aswear.

Why keep wasting the time of a girl you know you won't marry? They call it GAME.

Is it all about marriage? What is it about women and marriage. Can't you have a good relationship without thinking marriage? I tire oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by UmmuFarrah(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oblitz:
Everything is just temporary.

1 million years now, we all never existed.
Uhnmm so DEEP
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Misslagbaja: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ennada dey mad

So you dey expect the guy to marry you after u don fūck for national TV finish

Bleep who
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Davesaves(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
I just dont understand how some ladies reason at times.. how can u date a guy for 5 years and never agreed to have sex with him for once and u expect him to be faithful to u.. I dont just get it. a grown up lady for that matter.. the truth is.. the guys that left dint do so cos they had sex with u.. they did cos of ur attitude.. which sane man will see all the rubbish u did in BBnaija and still want to marry u.. abeg make we de use this our brain small na.. who do us this thing.. stop blaming people for ur misfortunes when u brought it upon urself...
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Misslagbaja: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Aunty, I know you typed this just to make yourself feel better than them and some other women out there.

Your comment just made you a bi*tch.

You are a BI*TCH
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Davesaves(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Divay22:

just be a good girl and decent lady and u wouldn't have anything to worry about
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Misslagbaja: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
almakiyyun:
The baby is a bastard and illegitimate child no matter how many cars u buy for him, a poor legitimate child in his father's house values more than him.
Olosho.

ah! Mumu

The baby will buy your generation, starting from your ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.