Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC (7274 Views)

No Going Back On February 10 Deadline – CBN Governor, Emefiele Dares APC Governo / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by webizone(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Which other class are you looking for... When you can't do anything about it
WRONG! I am doing something now, ain't I? How about the awareness, for starts. Don't get me wrong, I loved nairaland and was proud to get my foreign friends in here to learn about us, Nigerians. But now, I don't know. At least, that's something.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You are right my Yoruba Muslim friend

Why would we have freedom of information in Lagos..

It will certainly not benefit Tinubu

Let Jimi keep manufacturing issues where there are none. There's freedom of information in Lagos State but he's such a lazy person & "politician", if at all he can called one. Pesin wey we nor go hear frm again till another 4 years. What was PDP thinking going to wake up Agbaje frm sleep to come & contest as Lagos State flag bearer?.
Agbaje probably came to Lagos after 1999 & does not understand why Tinubu is so highly regarded by friends & foes alike. Mtchew!
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
How much tinubu dey give you wey you dey mumu yourself.Out of #1b wey he dey milk from Lagos na #20k he give bribe you to be his online watchdog.
If freedom of information is passed. The docile slaves in Lagos will find out 10% of their taxes go the Tinubu, the tolls they pay on Lekki expressway go to Tinubu and his Lebanese business partner accounts and all construction projects are handled by Tinubu's companies with his Lebanese business partner as a front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by ZombieTAMER: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
webizone:

WRONG! I am doing something now, ain't I? How about the awareness, for starts. Don't get me wrong, I loved nairaland and was proud to get my foreign friends in here to learn about us, Nigerians. But now, I don't know. At least, that's something.

I opened a whole thread about it....

Guess what.. It was shut down

It is what it is.... Don't ever think that people who want out of this country are stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

5th largest economy And Lagosian are suffering lol

Do you know lagos is the poverty HQ of this country

Bros free yourself from mental slavery na 2018 we dey oo

Also, ranked 3rd worst mega city in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by rkennyking(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
webizone:
Sorry to derail this thread but I just changed my sig to ask, what is wrong with Nairaland? How can be debased to this level? Why ask christian to swear to be a muslim before he can defend his faith on a muslim thread, but do no such thing for muslims visiting a christian thread?
the reason why nairaland have to do what it did on its platform that it needs not your opinion to make any changes is that if you check all Christians thread on nairaland you will hardly see a Muslim commenting rubbish but even though Christians have to swear you still them troop in to abuse and do all sorts of rubbish on Muslim threads. This is so funny because you still the one complaining. After it all you still go on crying false cry. Have you for once thought that to be called a Muslim is just a very little difference between you and the Muslims. It only takes you believing in another religion aside Islam. There are lot of innocent souls out there that bares that name Muslim. They do you no harm .pls live and let live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
How much tinubu dey give you wey you dey mumu yourself.Out of #1b wey he dey milk from Lagos na #20k he give bribe you to be his online watchdog.

U do not know who & what Tinubu is, to Lagos State.
Mumu, na by force to stay Lagos?. Go face ur fan yogo business abeg.

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by webizone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
rkennyking:
the reason why nairaland have to do what it did on its platform that it needs not your opinion to make any changes is that if you check all Christians thread on nairaland you will hardly see a Muslim commenting rubbish but even though Christians have to swear you still them troop in to abuse and do all sorts of rubbish on Muslim threads. This is so funny because you still the one complaining. After it all you still go on crying false cry. Have you for once thought that to be called a Muslim is just a very little difference between you and the Muslims. It only takes you believing in another religion aside Islam. There are lot of innocent souls out there that bares that name Muslim. They do you no harm .pls live and let live
LIVE AND LET LIVE! Exactly my point. I know there are good muslims. Some of them work under me. In the last Kaduna crisis I know a christian man who was saved by a muslim. So, you must believe me when I say that my query comes frm a gud plac
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

5th largest economy And Lagosian are suffering lol

Do you know lagos is the poverty HQ of this country

Bros free yourself from mental slavery na 2018 we dey oo

Educate yourself, Lagos is today d 5th largest economy in Africa.
If ur village people nor allow u enjoy Lagos, u nor go go back village go appease them

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:

Tinubu became a billionaire in dollars at the expense of Lagos state. He owns a private jet worth double the one Lionel Messi recently acquired. One of the leaders that turned Lagos to the 3rd worst mega city in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:

If those street hawkers no dey pay Owo ile and Owo chairman to tinubu's boy,mc oluomo,how him go take live his ostentatious lifestyles dey carry Yoruba actresses olosho upandan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
I will rather follow the progressive person in the hand of asiwaju Tinubu than the devil you don't know
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
If those street hawkers no dey pay Owo ile and Owo chairman to tinubu's boy, oluomo,how him go take live their ostentatious lifestyles dey carry Yoruba actresses olosho?

Hahaha why so pained?. U get choice nah. Abi, u nor get village?
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I will rather follow the progressive person in the hand of asiwaju Tinubu than the devil you don't know
Progressive in what way. Transparency and accountability or fighting corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Abeg explain the progressive wey tinubu be?

2 Likes

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:

Hahaha why so pained?. U get choice nah. Abi, u nor get village?
We wan help una remove all the brown roofs from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
litdutchboy:

Tinubu became a billionaire in dollars at the expense of Lagos state. He owns a private jet worth double the one Lionel Messi recently acquired. One of the leaders that turned Lagos to the 3rd worst mega city in the world.

Stop d mudslinging & misinformation & Focus on facts & not rumours. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven.
Tinubu's involvement in politics has been good news to d people of lagos state & indeed Nigeria. When nigerian history is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. Same can not be said of leaders like Saraki whose leadership turned his state to a glorified IDP poverty camp, chaining it to d ground wit no development
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
We wan help una remove all the brown roofs from Lagos.

Hahaha, clown. Developer, wehdon sa.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by MufasaRebirth: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:

Educate yourself, Lagos is today d 5th largest economy in Africa.
If ur village people nor allow u enjoy Lagos, u nor go go back village go appease them
I cant live in Lagos, I hate stress, I hate suffering lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

I cant live in Lagos, I hate stress, I hate suffering lol

Every town, everywhere has its advantages & disadvantages. because of d nature of my job, I spend a lot of time outside Lagos, especially in Abuja & d north - Kaduna, Kano Jos. but truth be told maybe because I grew up in Lagos, I'd still rather live in Lagos. It's different for everyone.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by MufasaRebirth: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:

Every town, everywhere has its advantages & disadvantages. because of d nature of my job, I spend a lot of time outside Lagos, especially in Abuja & d north - Kaduna, Kano Jos. but truth be told maybe because I grew up in Lagos, I'd still rather live in Lagos. It's different for everyone.
Well I been to places to, the north, north central, western states and towns and the east, bros truth be told most Lagosians are really suffering and it makes me wonder what the do the huge IGR they say they generate....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Ayobami7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
后只要我们就圆梦美亭
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by guardsman: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Well I been to places to, the north, north central, western states and towns and the east, bros truth be told most Lagosians are really suffering and it makes me wonder what the do the huge IGR they say they generate....

Like Lagos, every city has its share of d poor. Lagos is a welcoming city of opportunities where many come to realize their dreams & showcase their God-given talents. It's a thriving hub. Everything is here. I really love this town.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by adisabarber(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
guardsman:
JK is Just kidding. d Mumu, periodic politician don crawl frm under hin rock again. This time d defeat will be crushing. Wit Lagos bcoming Africa's 5th largest economy & thriving & attracting investments in a country that is a byword 4 poor governance, Lagosians will not giv room 4 d retrogressive politics of PDP. Agbaje will soon crawl back again. Na we customer for dis Lagos nah.

Tackle the issues raised. We are tired of APC attacking candidates instead of facing issues.

2 Likes

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Housing(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
webizone:
LIVE AND LET LIVE! Exactly my point. I know there are good muslims. Some of them work under me. In the last Kaduna crisis I know a christian man who was saved by a muslim. So, you must believe me when I say that my query comes frm a gud plac

The reason for asking Christian to swear to me is because, to be come a Muslim you must accept that "There is no other god except Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger". What those it require to validates that you are a Christian?

Mind you, true Muslim accept Jesus as a Prophet and Messenger of God.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
cucumbae:
Abeg explain the progressive wey tinubu be?
First of all are you a Yoruba?
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by rapid101(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
My own b say
Pdp shud win lagos
Nd apc shud win delta
Enough of d suffering

Those state re not one man bizness
But every right tinking nigerians bizness

1 Like

Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by webizone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Housing:

The reason for asking Christian to swear to me is because, to be come a Muslim you must accept that "There is no other god except Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger". What those it require to validates that you are a Christian?

Mind you, true Muslim accept Jesus as a Prophet and Messenger of God.
What validates one to be a true christian is to believe with all your heart, and confess with your mouth that JESUS is LORD, the Son of GOD and the one true GOD and that HE died for our sins because of LOVE.
Re: Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
webizone:
Sorry to derail this thread but I just changed my sig to ask, what is wrong with Nairaland? How can be debased to this level? Why ask christian to swear to be a muslim before he can defend his faith on a muslim thread, but do no such thing for muslims visiting a christian thread?

Seun is arrogant.. That's all... Baba doesn't listen to his readers. That's why he is scared to leave his cave in osun abi ogun state to lagos and get mutinaira advert deals that would turn nairaland around like other top forums in d world... Baba is an island of knowledge...

N:B... U can go ahead and ban me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Nigerians Still Counting Losses / Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Launches Certificate To Enforce Planning Codes / Governor Of Rivers State Wike Finally Destroy Ait Building In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.