Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) (40603 Views)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Update::kano Kofar Ruwa Beautiful Underpass / See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by idioticpmb: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
After stealing billions of dollars?
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by delivryboy: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nothing is happening in South South, look at what Northern states are doing with their allocations, the Niger Delta has 13% of the revenue accrued from their respective states handed to them, they also have NDDC to cater for local infrastructural needs, OMPADEC, all you see is G-wagon driving barons collecting contracts they never execute. Shame on Niger Delta.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by amaniro: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
wis3:
mediocrity.

What are you saying? this is beautiful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Eagba(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Stalwert:

abeg shows us the one wey dey your village
Him no need to show us the one wey dey him village, him just need to point to you how things is done for where human being dey stay. I say human beings o not monkey
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by MaiconBest: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
All I see is BIAFRAN oil money !!!
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by sanerugwei: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Underpass in the desert, yet kano claims higher population than Lagos dense populated SE/SS/SW states...

One Naijeriya

1 Like

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by delivryboy: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
MaiconBest:
All I see is BIAFRAN oil money !!!

Biafra has no oil

6 Likes

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Firgemachar: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Keke everywhere!
Waste of resources

I would appreciate it more if the money wasn't from federal allocation.
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
All of these just for keke maruwa to pass.
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by olan4ward: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
adonis89:
And our governors for south south dey dey shout say north is our problem yet the little one de get, de cant put it to good use. look @ my state governor dickson, owing workers lots of arrears, quack roads everywhere in bayelsa yet they are shouting restructuring. He was given billions of naira from paris fund, d idiot had the gut to say he will pay only 2 months arrears and not like we are having any meaningful project in dat state. The northern leaders upon their corruption try to build good roads for her ppl.
shame to south south governors. let me hear any south south politician talk of niger delta marginalisation, na thunder go fire m
Do u know u are referring to number one citizen of Bayelsa.Curtesy demand u should overlook his shortcomings��
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Its only the ss se and north that are developing ibadan is a stagnant water. The dirtiest and the most primitive place on earth. Keep claiming about backyard education

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by wis3(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Niangollan42:

He is walking about freely cuz he is under immunity..
He can't be on trial while still a governor..

What do u know about ur country's constitution..

Stop displaying ur ignorance and try to cerebrate every good work people do, or are u an enemy of progress
constitutions can be amended if you stood up for your right.
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Eagba(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

We are talking about a bridge you condemned not Ganduje. I ask once again can you show us the one in your village that is not mediocre like the op's?

If you know you are better than Ganduje then you would honestly say there is nothing comparable to the bridge in your village in fact you have none in your village. It is that simple.
for you to be proudly celebrating this bridge shows your extreme poor level of thinking. I no even get Intl passport but I know what to expect from my leader. Its our continue level of demand for excellent that will push this people to give us true development that can be measured against other proper human indices. I no no weather this subhuman existence wen we dey live satisfy una. Think of the chaos called Lagos.
Wen gombe state alone can decide to be supplying the all of west Africa rice. Monkey won defend ganduje when awo, zik and bello are mediocre and selfish leaders without a worldwide ideology.
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Abeyjide: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
don't know what maigida kwara state governor doing with his own underpass for the past years. the dust there has killed people 'bizness and damaging people's health.
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Badonasty(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
FriendNG:
More
ọmọ see desert ..as this place get population pass Lagos I never know
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by WeRblessed(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Looks good.

But no matter how well you wash a pig, it will still head back to the mud.

You can take Volvo engine and put in Mercedes Benz, it will still give you a Volvo performance.

Nigeria is indeed still living 200 years behind the west, but in Nigeria, some region has vowed to perpertually keep Ngeria backward.

No passion for education

No perssion for modernizatio

No passion for technology

No passion to compete

and no perssion for success.

One day, and soon, oil will dry up, and it will become survival of the fittest.

I am indeed happy something different and new is happening in the North, but poverty is not lack of money or access to quality of living.

Poverty indeed is the way certain people think. And as long as certain individuals wether Igbo, Yoruba or Housa continue to think in certain direction in life, their lives will not and never turn around positively.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nice work. Ganduje is trying
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Stalwert: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
[s]
Eagba:
for you to be proudly celebrating this bridge shows your extreme poor level of thinking. I no even get Intl passport but I know what to expect from my leader. Its our continue level of demand for excellent that will push this people to give us true development that can be measured against other proper human indices. I no no weather this subhuman existence wen we dey live satisfy una. Think of the chaos called Lagos.
Wen gombe state alone can decide to be supplying the all of west Africa rice. Monkey won defend ganduje when awo, zik and bello are mediocre and selfish leaders without a worldwide ideology.
[/s]

devoid of sense, pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
adonis89:
And our governors for south south dey dey shout say north is our problem yet the little one de get, de cant put it to good use. look @ my state governor dickson, owing workers lots of arrears, quack roads everywhere in bayelsa yet they are shouting restructuring. He was given billions of naira from paris fund, d idiot had the gut to say he will pay only 2 months arrears and not like we are having any meaningful project in dat state. The northern leaders upon their corruption try to build good roads for her ppl. shame to south south governors. let me hear any south south politician talk of niger delta marginalisation, na thunder go fire m

I still can't understand why southern governors are so terrible with infrastructural projects. Is there any explanation for it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
APC is working abeg...

PMB/PYO till 2023.

Ganduje is trying Biko..

Yes ooooo
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Iziq(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
maintenance is importanter..... good job
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by servercodes001: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
austinsmat:
may be you dont live in Kano. this project was started by ganduje. come to sabon gari, only governor that does roads in sabongari, the man loves strangers,I hate apc and they propaganda but with the work this man is doing in Kano I will vote him. I don't care about this bribery scandal bcoz all our politicians are the same. what we the masses need from them is development

Honestly you changed my entire stand about gandollar
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by ridbell01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
wis3:
stop celebrating nonsense. Ganduje is still walking about freely because there are people like you who support him.
we've heard you show us the one in your village pls

1 Like

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by candygist: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
wis3:
stop celebrating nonsense. Ganduje is still walking about freely because there are people like you who support him.

Show us the one your governor did ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by ridbell01(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Vicboi1:
Ganduje is really working in kano but why would he be stealing the state money is was annoys me doesn't he know that A good name is better than stealing , he should concentrate on doing partnership with the private sector for building of industries so they would be job opportunities in the north
you are making sense but investor will like to invest in a fantastic environment
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
FriendNG:
The project was executed by the present government of Kano State.

Gandollar grin
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by femifemi1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar is working? If by his character he did this then Kano should be boasting of X3 of this...

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by greatman247(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
wis3:

Guy this is not nonsense, this is a laudable project and deserve to be commended. All Nigerian politicians are thieves, so because one stole and did a nice job (project) we should not commend him? Now show me one Nigerian politician that has not stolen before? But Gandollar bleeped up and will pay someday for his corrupt practices but in the meantime, this is a project that is commendable.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Darey00(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's 2018. Nigerians are still celebrating the construction of roads and bridges
Re: Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) by Vicboi1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
ridbell01:
you are making sense but investor will like to invest in a fantastic environment

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Crushed Beyond Recognition In Orile, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / What I Noticed In My Hotel Room / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.