Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe (526 Views)

Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector / EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin / Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe by Lynoverse(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
my kid sister was given admission to kwarapoly in 2015, she did Computer software engineering at living spring college of technology and innovation, osogbo, osun state. She presented all her papers both waec, transcript, birth certificate and the likes during screening
She was admitted into computer science, given admission letter, did all the necessary clearance from HND1 to HND2. After the completion of her project, making necessary payment and preparing for NYSC clearance from kwarapoly she was told computer osoftware engineering student can do computer science in kwarapoly.
The problem now is?
She has her admission letter with her (not fake admission ooo)
She make payment for necessary clearance during and after she was admitted
She was being screened by the school
Why the denials?

We have all the evidence that she make payment and was given authentic admission

Please Nigerian come to our aid, my kid sister is not okay since the incident occurred
She ought to have gone for service, she seeing her mate wearing khaki is a psycho mechs

For help or to hear me out

#Nairalander
#human right activist
#civil society
Re: The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
If no solution.. Make she go learn work.

Education and certificate is already a mess
Re: The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe by xdeman: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lynoverse:
my kid sister was given admission to kwarapoly in 2015, she did Computer software engineering at living spring college of technology and innovation, osogbo, osun state. She presented all her papers both waec, transcript, birth certificate and the likes during screening
She was admitted into computer science, given admission letter, did all the necessary clearance from HND1 to HND2. After the completion of her project, making necessary payment and preparing for NYSC clearance from kwarapoly she was told computer osoftware engineering student can do computer science in kwarapoly.
The problem now is?
She has her admission letter with her (not fake admission ooo)
She make payment for necessary clearance during and after she was admitted
She was being screened by the school
Why the denials?

We have all the evidence that she make payment and was given authentic admission

Please Nigerian come to our aid, my kid sister is not okay since the incident occurred
She ought to have gone for service, she seeing her mate wearing khaki is a psycho mechs

For help or to hear me out

#Nairalander
#human right activist
#civil society
tell her that I said that nysc is not the end of her life.it took me 4 years after school to go for nysc.no carryover just bad reconciliation officer and a bad H.O.D
Re: The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
she sud contact civil defence...I'l also advice her 2 go 2 ppl dat fight 4 human right first [cos of Nigeria factor], we av dem everywher now, she can meet dem tru freelance broadcaster...She sud den go 2 d civil defence corp tru d human right association....Collectively, dey will fight 4 her....Tnk me later

But she sud keep d admission later, d receipts n other documents v.well, cos dos ar d tinz dat wud speak 4 her. All d best

(1) (Reply)

Photos: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster, Banker Over £79,000 Romance Scam / One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) / Abba Kyari(IRT)Under Fire For Seizing Slain Kidnapper's Assets, Pockets Rents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.