Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (6314 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
The first official visit of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari to Akwa Ibom State was Friday marred by a security breach caused by Senator Godswill Akpabio's wife, Mrs Unoma Akpabio.

The incident occurred when the Mrs Akpabio's attempted to usurp the responsibility of the wife of the Governor, warranting the protocol officers from the presidency to wade in.

While the door of the aircraft opened and the First Lady Aisha Buhari made to start coming down, the Enugu-born senator's wife suddenly sprang from her place to shove behind Mr Emmanuel, in order to be the one receiving the Mrs Buhari to the state.

The senator's wife had shoved aside the wife of the Governor of the State, who had been positioned rightfully by the presidential protocol team as the state's first lady to receive the country's First Lady formerly into Akwa Ibom.

This led to the door of the aircraft being shut as the President's wife retreated and waited insides for another 25 minutes before the senator's wife was persuaded to stop further attempts to ridicule the state by her actions.

Once normalcy was restored, the aircraft doors were opened once again as Mrs Buhari stepped down to a warm embrace of Mrs Emmanuel who introduced her to other Akwa Ibom women at the airport to receive her.

Meanwhile some women at the airport who spoke with our reporters expressed displeasure at the show of shame by Mrs Akpabio.

They recounted that no former first lady in the state came to embarrass her, throughout her tenure as first lady between 2007 and 2015, wondering why she is too power drunk to forget that her tenure expired in 2015.

"See this woman I used to respect behaving like a little girl in a secondary school hostel.

"She received the wife of President Yaradua during her time, and also received Mrs Patience Jonathan, no woman ever insulted her this way," an angry Mrs Akon Umoren told our correspondent.

It would be recalled that reports had emerged that there was an attempt by the APC to disrupt the protocol during the visit of Mrs Buhari, to score cheap political gains.

Eye witness report!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by wickyyolo: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
No shame in APC

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
APC can't do without fight

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by okosodo: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make dem give am award na

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by PureMe01: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
touts have no gender, if u think i'm lying ask APC

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Uteghe(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin Is Udom planning to add receiving Aisha to his score card?
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by baliyubla: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Its clear Hitler has groomed his wife in his renowned act of stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Gozzzy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
APC is fvcked.... both the males and the females.... tufiakwa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by manutdrichie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
useless party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Uteghe:
grin grin Is Udom planning to add receiving Aisha to his score card?

You need to visit any available clinic Sir

13 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
manutdrichie:
useless party

Nigerians will soon vote them out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
baliyubla:
Its clear Hitler has groomed his wife in his renowned act of stupidity.

Since oooh

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
okosodo:
Make dem give am award na

Their award will be to vote them out in 2019

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by senatordave1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
That is how akpabio and nsima would push out udom
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
senatordave1:
That is how akpabio and nsima would push out udom

Udom remains Governor till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Xisnin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Akpabio is a thug, wife also a thug.
The children will be the bomb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Xisnin:
Akpabio is a thug, wife also a thug.
The children will be the bomb.

God pass them

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Spaxon(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
I was there live....
it's a shame.
how can APC bring official cars to welcome Aisha...

what happened to Protocol?
tufiakwa...
spits on Akpabio..
He drove alone to cause trouble..

Even my Orderly was disappointed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shame on them

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let their Igbo wives sort it out.
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Am in another country, whenever i look and see the level fatherland has been dragged down , i sigh and shake my head.. Hunger has made the poor stupid and power has made the rich silly..

My nation is where the masses worship criminals masked as politicians, where fake pastors are esteemed and juju traditional rulers adored..

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Racoon(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just imagine the lawlessness Akpabio have introduced into Akwa Ibom state sad

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by anietiejoh: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
After calm was restored

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Racoon:
Just imagine the lawlessness Akpabio have introduced into Akwa Ibom state sad

His days are numbered in the Senate

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nels55:
Am in another country, whenever i look and see the level fatherland has been dragged down , i sigh and shake my head.. Hunger has made the poor stupid and power has made the rich silly..

My nation is where the masses worship criminals masked as politicians, where fake pastors are esteemed and juju traditional rulers adored..

You better come back let's fight this battle together

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
liberalsinnerx:
Let their Igbo wives sort it out.

You can comment without abusing any tribe
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by wiseone28: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
2019 go hot grin

i can't wait...
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Emelcee: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
wiseone28:
2019 go hot grin

i can't wait...

PDP will win

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Omeokachie: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gangster woman.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by Ayobami7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
补主
Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by wiseone28: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emelcee:

PDP will win
In your wild imagination?

Let's wait

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport by nem95: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting / Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.